The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 15-20

Start from the beginning

Su Moxiu silently watched Yan Jingze finish the 'last stage' of work, then leaned over and bit Yan Jingze's neck.

He wants to stamp Yan Jingze. This person can only be his in the future!

Thinking so, Su Moxiu put on his clothes and strode out of the room.

Although he felt a little uncomfortable while walking, he had practiced martial arts so this little injury was nothing to him!

Yan Jingze pulled out Su Moxiu's dagger, then walked out while shaving himself.

This dagger is sharp, but it is still inconvenient to shave...Yan Jingze could only shave slowly.

Zhang Erque walked by and saw the red mark on Yan Jingze's neck, who was raising his head.

He can't suck himself in that kind of place.

So second young master, they...

Tsk tsk, second young master is quite possessive, he really can't tell.

Zhang Erque used to want Yan Jingze to change his ways, but now that things have become a foregone conclusion...

Zhang Erque said to Yan Jingze, "Yan Jingze, don't worry, I will speak for you when you see General Su."

Yan Jingze is a man. If he follows second young master, there's a high probability that he will not end well.

That being the case...it's okay for him to help Yan Jingze and allow Yan Jingze to live better for the time being, right?

Thinking like this, Zhang Erque said in a low voice, "Yan Jingze, after you follow second young master, you also have to plan for yourself. You have to save some money to buy some land, so that if something happens in the future, your life can go on...Of course, if second young master treats you well, don't even think about wronging second young master. If you dare to do that, I will punch you in the head!"

Yan Jingze immediately assured him: "I will never wronged AXiu."

"That's good." Zhang Erque said.

He has now regarded Yan Jingze as a woman, so...He no longer resent Yan Jingze, but instead he now pity him a little bit.

Yan Jingze, who was looked at with sympathy by Zhang Erque, "..."

Yan Jingze showed off the red mark on his neck, no, after shaving, he shrunk his neck and wrapped himself up, then put a piece of sheepskin on Su Moxiu's horse, so that Su Moxiu would not feel uncomfortable when he rode it.

Besides...He won't get on the saddle with Su Moxiu today, he will ride Xiao Hua by himself.

Xiao Hua has been raised for a few days. Now its body is much better, so it should be used!

Of course, the most important thing is... two people riding a horse will make Su Moxiu uncomfortable and tire him out...

After Yan Jingze set Su Moxiu's saddle in sheepskin, their breakfast was ready.

For breakfast today, they invited their neighbors to make pork cabbage meat pie. In addition, they also used the iron cooking pot to make braised pork with vermicelli to eat.

The pork belly slices mixed with cabbage noodles are really fragrant!

After everyone had a full meal, they got on their horses and went on their way.

In the afternoon, they saw Qiongnan City wall hanging with white flags.

There are many people guarding the gate of Qiongnan City. The soldiers guarding the city also look a little restless.