💏🏡🏙️🤱👶

Author's point of view
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
They parted away because lack of oxygen and join there forehead breathing heavily. Anika shyly hug him making shivay chuckle.

Both sat there for sometime in comfortable silence holding eachother hands, smiling faces that's what they needed from so many months.

Suddenly one of there baby cry out loud not finding his parents.

" Parents call " shivay said smiling, lightly hitting his forehead with her making her chuckle.

Both stood up and went inside there room and saw ansh was wailing and anshika peacefully sleeping beside her brother.

" Alle Mera bachha, kya hua bhook lagi , haa" Anika talk to her baby taking him in her arms, baby stop crying a little feeling his mother's warmth.

" Aap anshika ko dekhiye wo bhi abhi uth jayegi Mai ansh ko doodh pila kar aati hu " Anika said to shivay and went swimming pool area to breast feed ansh.

' why can't you do it here? ' shivay thought in his mind, he sat on the bed staring at his daughter, who is sleeping peacefully pouting her lips. Shivay smile and took pictures of her with his phone.

After sometime anshika woke up and look here there, she was about to cry. Shivay saw that and took her in his arms and started rocking her.

" Uth gyi ye " Anika ask coming inside the room, holding ansh, who is making cute sounds.

" Hmm, abhi hi uthi hai, bhook lagi hai isse bhi " shivay said, Anika nodded and place ansh on bed. Taking anshika she was about to go toward swimming pool area but shivay her.

" I have seen you feeding babies many time, there is nothing to hide. Stay inside the room, feed them here. " Shivay said, and came close to Anika.

" And in future we will do a lot of things then seeing eachother" he whispers into her ear, and again sat on the bed smirking when he notice Anika's red cheeks.

Anika sat on the couch in Indian style and fed anshika covering her with her saree's pallu. Shivay smile seeing her smartness.

Both the babies tummy was filled and they were playing by throwing there legs, hands in air and making cute sound. making both there parent chuckle.

" They both look like me but in cuteness they are like you " shivay said to Anika and tap on on her nose.

_

After dinner they both lay on bed facing eachother. Anika was tired, she close her eyes. When she felt strong arms pulled her close to himself. She didn't do anything but snuggle more into him.

That middle of night both of there children disturb there sleep and they had place kids between them.

_

Next day by afternoon shivay, anika left for there house with there kids.

After dinner, making kids sleep Anika was standing near window staring at the moon. Meanwhile shivay walk out from bathroom and saw Anika standing near window, her face was glowing from moonlight and hair was blowing.

Shivay hug her from back. Anika still for a moment then smile and kept her hand over her husband hands.

" What are you thinking " shivay ask her.

" Thinking, how life change suddenly, you know when I got to know about my pregnancy, I was happy but broken. I thought my parents would support me but what they did it's still pained me. They didn't trust me, they ask me abort the baby or leave the house. I left there house." Anika says her heart out.

Shivay felt happy she talk about her past with him. He kiss her side of forehead.

" No parents can stay way from there cildren for such a long time of period, they will accept you with me and our kids" shivay whisper and turn her toward him. He wipe tears, Anika close her eyes, he pick her in his arms moving toward bed.

He place her middle of the bed, and himself settle beside her.

Anika thought he could be do something else, through she is not ready completely for that but him, she will do anything. Shivay notice her look. Pulling her to his chest, he said.

" You are tired Anika rest for some days then I won't leave you " He huskily said making Anika blush. She kept her head on his head, he move his finger through her silky hair. She slept, after sometime he too slept hugging her tight.

___________________________________________

Hello lovely people,

Should I write intimate scenes, please tell me.

How was it, do tell me in comments please.

Thankyou for your support and Love you all 🥰🥰

                       🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏