mix emotion....

Author's point of view
                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Mam shivay sir is calling you "

Anika was working in the kitchen when helper come and said that .

Anika wash her hand move toward there room , Anika hesitate to open the door as she was feeling shy after last night incident but she enter inside and saw him sitting on the bed .

He look up hearing door clicking sound and look at her nervous form .

" umm You called me  " Anika ask him .

" Yeah I want to take bath " shivay said , scratching his nape of the neck .

" Do you want me to call someone to give you bath " Anika ask , shivay rool his eyes at this .

' if I want to call you someone then why could I call you ' shivay mutter under his breath , Anika stood confused there .

" No , I want you to give me bath " He ordered and left toward bathroom .
Anika look at his retreating figure and sigh . She has to do it cause if he will bath himself then will hurt himself , only if she knows .

Yesterday he had ask her to made him wear Tshirt saying if he will wear by himself his would will started to bleeding again .

Anika is confused with his behaviour some time he will care for her, then next second he will shout at her . Sometime he will pull her close and then start ignoring her .

He forcefully bought her in oberoi mansion and ignore her for whole month then he got to know truth then his anger and now his weird behaviour.

But she know one thing she can't unlove him even after knowing he is in no mistake and she now only want normal life with him and there babies if he didn't love her back , it's okay for her , she will try give there relation the best .

" Anika " shivay shouted from bathroom , Anika come to sense and move inside the bathroom hurriedly to see him half naked .

___________________________________________

How was it please tell me through of your comment.

Thankyou for support and Love you all 🥰

Take care 🥰