his care for her...

Author's point of view

" Mai toh soch rhi thi , aap apni company bachane ke liye kitni mehnat kar rhe hai , par phir se mai galat nikli... Aap apni girlfriend ke sath the Canada me , agar mujhe wo pictures nhi milti to kabhi pta nhi chalta " Anika said and sob escape from her mouth , she started crying covering her face with palms , her pregnancy hormones are not helping her either.

Shivay had enough now , he stood infront of her , took her face beetween his palms .

" Anika , chalo mere sath , akele rehna tumhare health ke liye achha nhi hai aur tumhe is halat mai akela nhi chor sakta " shivay said , he Don't know why he care for her and the babies so much , when she accusing him for the things he didn't do , he ignored .

Anika look into his eyes and remember the CCTV footage from the hotel .

" Aapko tab meri health ka khyal nhi aaya , jab aap mujhe akele chor kar Canada chale gye the , ab mai aapke sath nhi reh sakti , chale jayen please " Anika join her hands in front of him , with teary face.

Shivay thought leave as she was not listening to him ,he will confront to her later .

Shivay look down at her huge belly , he caress it lovingly .

Suddenly they feel kick , unknowingly small smile spread at there lips .

" Mai ja rha hu , sirf abhi ke liye... Phir wapas jarur aayuga " shivay said and left , Anika stood there and covered her face with her palm again and cry on her and her babies fate .

" Nhi bhul sakti shivay , wo subah jab mai akeli bistar se uthi thi aur meri izzat ja juki thi , aur uski wajah aap the . Mere ghar walo ne mujhe unki zindagi se nikal diya , uski wajah bhi aap the . Par aapne mujhe life ki sabse badi khushi di hai shivay , dar lagta hai kahi aap ye bhi na cheen le " Anika said to herself holding her bump , with teary eyes .

" Phir bhi aapse bohot pyaar karti hu , mujhe nhi pta wo photos jhuth ya sach " she mumble .

****
Here shivay was driving the car rashly , he is angry on himself for leaving alone Anika in pregnancy when she carrying twins inside her .

" I am sorry Anika for leaving you alone "

___________________________________________

How was the chapter please tell me through of your comment and,

Don't forgot to vote for another update.

Thankyou for reading my story 😘😘😘😘 keep supporting.

Love you all 😘🥰🥰

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏