21 || Fun & Games

Start from the beginning

Raped multiple girls and guys.

In debt of $25,000.

Shifting back around, placing the platter in Felix's hand before making myself in front of Nathan once again. He can't see me, but knows I'm in his presence.

He murmurs something against the tape.  I take the a corner of it, ripping it off his skin quickly, building a quick, tense scream from a grown man. He still can't see what I look like, but I know he's nervous. Rolling the sticky piece of paper in a ball, I'm soon throwing it over to Felix, who catches it gracefully.

"H-Hello," he hesitates, his voice shaken up. Sniffling from crying, I graze my finger on his lips, shushing him so I'm able to focus on my next step.

I could easily show him my identity, giving him a painless death, or I could have a little fun with him.

Of course, the second option is the clearest answer so that's what I do.

His feet aren't tied together so he's able to shift around. Right now his legs are tightly squeezed, almost as if he needs to use the rest room.

I reach closer to him, nudging my right leg to spread his legs apart. I stand between him, and I bend down to his ear whispering, "welcome to a game I like to call, Revenge."

"What is this?" He gulped harshly, reaching backward for his back to make contact with the back of the chair. He flares his nostrils softly, biting the inside of his cheek while I stare at him closely, "I've been informed by my sources that you, not only raped many girls and guys, but also are debt? Now, Nate, Buddy, you're acting too innocent to be able to do something terrible. Are they telling me lies?" I quizzed him, my voice monotone.

He's silent. Cautious on how he should answer my question. And that makes me worry on how he's thinking his words.

It shouldn't be too hard. It's a simple answer of 'yes' or 'no', nothing in between. Plus if he does lie to me, I'll already know, and the fun will easily increase.

"It's complicated." He swiftly answers, looking forward but not at me, "and it isn't as crazy as you've said it." He continues. trying to justify his words. I roll my tongue, clicking my tongue on the top of my mouth.

Stretching away from him, allowing him space, I'm hurt that he doesn't just tell me the full truth, "well, I know you're lying because it really isn't that complicated, is it?" I arch my eyebrow, a cocky tone in my voice now.

"It is. What you've heard, they haven't said the truth."

"My sources are more reliable than you, so thanks for the reassurance, but it's worthless."

"Yeah, believe your source, but not the actual person living the life." He makes an accurate point and I hum in response, "I'm listening," I mumble, intrigued. I lean my back on a kitchen counter, arms crossed over my chest.

"As you know, I've rapped girls and I owe a large amount of money, but I was...forced to do it." Once he says this, I'm laughing out loud, "you may not believe me, but you're at least listening to me which means you're not afraid." He says this and I'm relaxing my muscles, "anyways, he payed me and—"

"Pause." I interrupt him, walking over to Felix. He's caught my attention with a tape recorder, and I'm smiling brightly when reaching for the object. I press play, the click quiet so Nathan doesn't realize I have him on tape, "continue." I mutter and he swallows.

"Right. He payed me, lots of money, but he said if I didn't reach his goal he said I'd own a bunch of money," he licks his lips, "why didn't you use the money he gave?" I ask, curious.