20 || Angel & Devil

Start from the beginning

He takes his hand, moving around my arms first, being careful, lathering as equal as possible. Next he moves to my chest, reach to my boobs. I inhale, the cold texture of the soap feels good against my skin, "you like that," he rolls his tongue, looking at me with darkened eyes. I nod my head, "yes. You're doing so well." I compliment as he reaches my stomach, kneeing down to being eye to eye with my bottom half. He cleans my legs, teasing me around my hips and thighs.

His breath is purposefully close to my pussy as he move by it. I make eye contact with him, he moves upward, standing tall, "you liked that didn't you?" He asks me, a smirk on his face, dimple showing, "did you like it?"

"I asked you first."

I push him aside washing the soap of my body.

The next 10 minutes I'm washing his hair and body. He's squirming as I knee down, eye contact tight while his cock springs out close to my face. I tease him the way he did to him before I'm back up, allowing him to wash himself off.

"All set?" I ask him, my hand hovering over the handle to turn the water off, "all set." He answers and the water powers down, leaving us in water droplets silence.

We both step out, dripping wet. I hand him a towel to dry himself off, "I'm going to go get dress," I point to my closet, "do you need something to wear?" He shake his head as an answer,wrapping the towel on his waist, and moving his hands through his hair, looking extra attractive in front of me.

I go inside my closet, locking it and picking out some athletic clothes. I finally washed my clothes, so I have more options this time. I pick out a dark plum, long sleeve shirt with a tight fitting puffer jacket. Still wrapped in my towel I drop it and find a pair of leggings I packed in here covering my legs. I turn around, unlock the door and walk back into the bathroom.

Harry has left, bathroom door is opened and he isn't seen my bedroom. I don't think of it, comb my hair quick and tie it up in a ponytail. Brush my hair, apply deodorant and I'm off searching for some socks. I put them on my feet, going into my bedroom and Harry isn't in here at all.

Hearing noises downstairs I'm quickly shuffling down the stairs. and moving to the kitchen. Harry stands with the clothes he wore last night, baking eggs on the stove. A swirl of bacon mixed in it.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I ask, standing next to him, hands on my hips. They quite sore from last night, but aren't bruised which is good. He looks at me, grinning.

That stupid, gorgeous smile.

He sighs, "well, you cooked breakfast in my house, I might just do the same thing, but this time eggs and bacon." Shaking my head, I walk away grabbing two plates for him to be able to set our food on them, "here you go, Sir," I mumble, walking away to find a seat on the barstools.

He cooks, I sit. We both go to silence, the sizzling of the pan our only wave of noise. When he's finished he turn the stovetop off, equally applying our food on our plates, and he turns around to hand me over the plate. I take it from his hand, set it down, "where is your silverware?" He asks me and I point to the drawer, he takes out a two forks, for the both of us. When he's found his spot next to me, we're both digging into our food.

"Thank you, Harry." I shove a piece of egg in my mouth, looking at him to only see a smile offered back. He chews his mouth full of food before he's opening to say something back, "no worries. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do."

Caught by surprise, "really? What do I not know about you?" He shrugs his shoulders, taking a bit of the well cooked bacon, just right crispy for my liking, "I guess I'll have to found out."

"I guess so."

We finish our breakfast, cleaning our plates and I'm going back to the front door to shove my feet inside my shoes, "is this the part where you kick me out?" He wonders, slipping on his own shoes, reaching a hand out for me to take, helping me off the staircase. I nod my head, shoving my hands inside my vest jackets pockets, "this is."