03 || Coffee & Tea

Start from the beginning

"No."

"Oh," his voice softened, making me try not to laugh, "well, maybe some other time-"

"I am kidding, Silly!" I giggle, shaking my head against my pillow.

"Wow," he murmurs, "I will see you tomorrow. Nine o'clock, is that good for you?"

I swallow, "perfect," I respond, running my hands over my hair, not being able to keep my eyes open for any longer, "goodnight, Lou..." I mumble. When he says his goodbyes, I'm quickly ending the call.

I reach over at my nightstand. Pulling open the drawer of my nightstand my headphones are placed in the sam spot they were once before. Turning the bluetooth devices on I connect them with my phone, finding my playlist to fall asleep to.

When the music sings into my ears for a few minutes my body is relaxed for the night and I am snoozing off for the night.

~

The loud noise of my alarm is loudly playing to let me know it's time to wake up for the day. My music has turned off in the middle of the night, my head aching from my uncomfortable position I slept in last night.

I shive the headphones off my ears, setting them onto my right, my stomach having contact with my bedsheets, making me cold. I pull the covers over my body more, putting my body more into a ball form, pretending that my alarm is just fake.

Knowing it's around seven o' clock in the morning makes me want to question my existence's and never think about it again. Having to wake up for a "healthy schedule" makes me want to mentally scream out loud because it's unnecessary to be up this early for just some coffee, which I won't be getting and I'll be buying myself some tea instead.

When the repetitive music keeps playing I'm giving up to listening to it once more and I'm pressing "Stop"on my screen. Silence enters my room and I'm thinking of falling back asleep but I'm telling myself that that can't happen and that I wouldn't make it to visiting Louis for morning drinks.

Since I don't have to take a shower I'm reaching for just some clothes in my closet. This isn't a date but I should still feel cute going out so I look over my options. Knowing Louis could careless what I would wear to get drinks but I know he wouldn't be look like a homeless.

Coming to turns that I have nothing fun or cute in my closet, or anything that speaks to me. I pick something I worn once before around him that he said I looked good in. It's a green crop top, there is a design of a printed face, and I paired it with a vintage silk, black skirt that flows beautifully on my legs and that I had snagged at the thrift store. I put some high top Doc Martens, a pair of white socks and some light jewelry. My freckles speak through my warm skin and my hair is layered against my back. Quite messy bed hair.

Since it's almost hitting the clock of eight, I've decided to go downstairs and make something to eat since most likely I'll be having only something to drink there.

Being around Louis we are usually catching up on everything. A range of our life's to the business we work together for. Yes, we need to be careful and that we are aware that people could hear the things we say to each other, but that doesn't stop me or him feeling successful. It might be sick that we're silently celebrating about death but in our opinions, if those men or women weren't dead, that we've killed, that they could have still been out in the street raping, abusing, blackmailing people they supposedly come to terms that they'd cared for or worked with and wouldn't hurt them in any shape or form. Well, in the end they're all just a bunch of liars, who they deserved what had come to them in the end.