Encounters with Unpreferred(Nayeli and Kaitlyn(Part 2))

Start from the beginning

Kaitlyn: Feeling that, Nayeli?

Nayeli: I did.

Kaitlyn: Maybe a subway train?

Nayeli: Electricity's off and I don't think the subways are powerful enough to cause it.

Kaitlyn: Any train?

Nearby person: Might not be any trains at all.

Another one: Even with the vehicles turned off for who knows how long.

The seismic rumbles still occur.

First officer: Might not be sewer gators. Or the water main.

Another officer: I don't know what else is down there that could explain it.

First officer: The pipes are in proper condition.

Second officer: Something is down there, and it's starting some earthquakes.

Kaitlyn: And the closest faultline from New York, the mid-Atlantic Ridge, is too far away to be the epicenter.

Nayeli: And I'm starting to remember that time Steven Spielberg directed War of the Worlds.

The two realize something from remembering it and look at the whole. It starts to bulge a bit. Then, 10 seconds later, a small crack branches outward. Then another one at another spot 5-10 seconds later from there. Then two more. Suddenly, more cracks branch further outwards, even expanding, and don't seem to be stopping. This causes everyone to back up on instinct, even with the officers telling everyone else to.

Some cracks expand to the sidewalk, even going toward 1535 Broadway #0163, causing cracks to run upwards to the roof of the skyscrapers on that part of the intersection, with windows shattering as well, and the Winson sisters witnessing it all, though they go places to avoid letting glass shards touch them as the officers continue to remind everyone to clear the intersection. Some are still within a certain radius as waves move outward to break the asphalt like an outwards-expanded spiderweb pattern.

Kaitlyn, who somehow got separated from her older sister, is running as a crack goes counterclockwise as if some circular outline was being ruptured by whatever is underneath the roads that pass each other to form Times Square, the crack going from the HQ building for Paramount Global to 1513/1514 Broadway. She ducks as the crack goes through the building with some crack going upwards to the roof, Nayeli rushing towards her to help her up. They look at each other with the younger sister tanking her savior as Nayeli looks solely at her while also seeing, the wave stopping at the newly-cracked outline. The two look at it and, after a few seconds, see it moving a bit clockwise before stopping at a few degrees. Maybe three feet, whatever circular degree that would be equal to.

Yet the tremors still occur and the sisters end up running somewhere along the sidewalk, especially as the circle goes the opposite direction than when Kaitlyn was running from an edge chasing her, this one going from the Paramount Global building to the adjacent building along the circular outline, and from Levi's to the U.S. Polo Association store, with waves going outwards to the outlines to complete the spiderweb pattern. The twins run to the outline as they see windows shatter with the remaining outline completing the circle going from the Sunglasses Hut to McDonald's with the officers continuing to remind everyone to immediately clear Times Square, cracks going upwards on the building with windows shattering from all buildings within the circle or on the edge, and unseen waves obviously going to the outline. Immediately as the circular crack is finished, a rupturing sound is heard from the roofs as facades are seen being completely torn off via whatever is underground rotating the circle and everything within it. The twins see it though they realize that they're within the circle and jump off, seeing the rotation occur with everyone else abandoning the cracked area, and people inside the ruptured buildings having moved far enough and in time to witness the whole thing in shock, the rotation halting at about 13 feet clockwise, the halt having enough force to rotate the circle the other direction by only three feet, then from there, rotating two feet counterclockwise before finally halting with some pieces of buildings coming off and sort of collapsing in the middle of the misaligned intersection, water erupting from beneath.

All is quiet, save for the sounds of people telling others to stay away from the area. Suddenly, after about 10 seconds, the area rises up like a hill, as if whatever is underneath was pushing it upwards, then the hypothetical moving thing would lower itself at such a height to cause the pieces to collide with each other in a powerful-enough way to loosen the area a bit further, though it is still not loose enough. Everything left inside the area is also crushed, and what was once the Time Square intersection is now a humongous hole. Some parts of adjacent buildings fall in. Some cars on the edge that weren't crushed also fall in, and 10-12 seconds later, after the Wilson sisters found a place to shield themselves from whatever might be down there, the cars are tossed out among other pieces being spewed outwards, with people getting out of the way to avoid the impacts. 6 seconds later, mechanical whirring or something that sounds a bit similar, though more different than similar, is heard as they see what looks like a tentacle-like leg with sharp toe-like appendages plonks itself, then rise upward. It is about to land on the girls, who get out of the way as it slams down on the road and buries itself in the asphalt. At a proper place, the girls look around to see a few other legs planted, some at equidistant points, others not really.

Suddenly, eight jets, or what seems like jets, fly towards the region where the legs are, and suddenly, much to the horror of the Wilson sisters, transform, that familiar sound being heard. These robotic entities land on the ground and get their weapons out, pointing them at the civilians who all witnessed this event. They might be more of the "Decepticons" Nayeli and Kaitlyn heard about, and have just taken the population within the vicinity hostage.