I Introduce Cale's 3rd Persona

The Sun is finally setting down, and the Moon is starting to come up to the sky. Another night has came and is the awaited night of Nobles, Exclusive members, Vip's of the Club named "Night of the Performers".

They are excited for what performer will the Club will bring in today, they definitely enjoyed and LOVED the 2 performers that entertained them the last weeks that passed.

Streets bustling with Traders and Sellers promoting what they have, Horses, Carriages passing by. And someone in the very top floor of the club which is the owner could be seen in the window although no one seem to noticed because they were doing something.

Cale picked up the Document at his left, it was containing the list of his persona's.

✔ Roseline Grace - Seductive, Dominant, Can be a Bottom or a Top, People Pleaser
✔Marie Ann Reid - Experienced, Cute and Innocent, Bottom
Nathaniel Solis - Vulgar, Seductive, Player, Has muscles but has a Inverted Triangle shaped Body type, could be a Bottom or a Top
Asper Robertson - Hot, Dominant, Top, People Pleaser, Rough.

"Hmmmm.." Cale Hummed, while looking at his 3rd Persona's Profile, he was thinking of what song would fit someone like Nathaniel Solis being Vulgar, Seductive yet a Player.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while of thinking a song that would fit his 3rd Persona he finally thought something and it was a perfect song for Nathaniel Solis it came from when he was in Korea, this was one of his Favorite song back when he was alone in the office finishing a week of paperwork for just a day after the other members of his team left to rest.

And it was _ o _ l _ d _. (Could you guest it? Hehe)

Now that he had decided a song for the performance later, he placed the Document of List of his Persona's at the opposite side he took it. Cale reached for the Next targets profile Documents that was on the very end of his desk that was LONG.

When he finally got it he looked at the papers, this was new too Cale of course since it was not only One target he needed to get but Three.

Xyler and Shane opened the door of the Office Cale was currently in, they walked to the seats in front of the desk.

"Who's next target Cale?!" Shane said with an excited face while Xyler just looks at Cale with anticipation in his eyes.

"It's not a 'Target' Shane, it's Targets it isn't just one." Cale said while proceeding to look at the Three Profiles that was currently in his hands. Xyler and Shane got even more Excited knowing it was more than one.

"They are Son's of Different Baron Families, their names are Lucius Valenburn, Gerard Vestel, and Tristan Nordell all of them are at the same age of 22." Cale said with an uninterested face.

"They are known to be very close at each other they do everything together, share everything together they treat each other like brothers seem humble at the in front of people, but when people aren't looking at them that's when their true nature shows. They Gang rape many young men that ages 12-20 they kill or rape them to death anyone that disobeys."

(I must first say rape is not a joke , this is only a fanfic.)

"I need assistance on this one, would you help me Xyler and Shane?" Cale asked, he took his eyes off the Documents and looked at his Two co-performers with a stoic face.