Meet his First Fake Persona

Mhm~

Cale smiles as he looks at the club he secretly payed to be built.

"Now that I got the building, why not start my fun with ruining some disgusting rats lives". Cale said while turning to look at his soon to be comrades who smiles with him.

"I know right I can't wait to DESTROY THEM!" one said.
"I'm so EXCITED!"another one said.
while the others cheer, they can't wait to see those disgusting bastards faces in despair right in front of them, they can't forgive them for what they had done to their families and them personally.

"Let the games begin.. now shall we explore our soon to be playground girls and boys?" Cale gestures them to follow him inside, them ofcourse followed him inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Blue at the sky, Stars shining Brightly at the Sky. People buying items and loud noises were heard, but the most crowded place was the new club that was just introduced the name of the club was 'Night of the Performers".

It was a new Night Club, it was just introduced earlier yet it was already popular.

Inside was a beautiful interior design (I'll let you imagine that :D), crowded with people at the seats with service staffs giving them their drinks, and people dancing while Strippers perform at the stage to entertain nobles, customers and etc.

Some people try to touch them but the Security Staff makes sure to keep their distance until the performers have their consent. (Remember readers consent first )

The Night Club was crowded even more because their was a rumour that the club's most finest strippers will perform only 1 day every week, because they are the club's proud and joy.

And People can't wait to see The Night Club's Finest Treasures...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cale Pov:

Cale looks at a paper where his Different Personas are written..

Roseline Grace – Seductive, Dominant, Can be a Bottom or a Top, People Pleaser
Marie Ann Reid – Experienced, Cute and Innocent, Bottom
Nathaniel Solis – Vulgar, Hot, Player, Has muscles but has a Inverted Triangle shaped Body type, could be a Bottom or a Top (like a certain self sacrificial Korean from a world with constellations ;>)
Asper Robertson – Seductive, Dominant, Top, People Pleaser, Rough.

'It's Doable-'

Bang!

I jumped out of my seat and looked at the door who was roughly (roughly- ;>) opened, and saw my comrades excitedly looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"Xyler said we finally have a target?!" Shane excitedly yelled as he pointed at Xyler who had an excited face, they were the performers that will help Cale.

"Yes we have a target, Shane and also don't yell I almost had a heart attack" I said while calming my heart who was beating so fast because of shock, I calmly sit back down on my chair. The two of them were squealing with excitement.

"Who is it?!" The both of them said quickly walking forward to Cale.

"It's Baron Simmons, Age 24. Hmmm he's face is handsome he also has a very nice built.. He Ordered to Kidnapped 8 Young Girls and 7 Young Boys both at the Age of 10 - 12 sold some of them to partners in crime and raped the ones left." I Finished. "Ugh- nevermind I regret complementing him at all" I added.

I looked at Shane and Xyler only to see Red eyes and Devil like faces.

"Baron Simmons that bastard he's the one raped my sister... I'll cut off his dick when we're done.." Shane grimly said looking at the picture of Baron Simmons. "I'll help you with that I can't forgive someone who touches people because of their own satisfactory...I'll break his bones then torture him......" Xyler Followed.