The Lone wolf bride

🎶Why do you call me? When you're supposed to be in love with your brand new girlfriend🎶

🎶Say that you're lonely, say you wanna talk like we use to back then🎶

Jungkook hummed along with the song blasting through the speaker of his radio as he drove back home diligently in the middle of the night, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

He lives in a remote area with a good distance from up town unlike youngsters who prefers living in a metropolis city like Seoul.

Ever since Jungkook lost his parents, he distance himself from every single person he knows out there. He goes toe and fro from the hospital he work at as a surgeon and sometimes visit the orphanage home that is owned by his late parents but now his.

His parents death was a huge hit to Jungkook, he barely survive the past year and the only comfort and his hope of living was the little boy he grew fond of at the orphanage.

He knew that boy was as lonely as him, just like he doesn't have any love one since birth, Jungkook thought they weren't so different and they both grew closer with each and every visit Jungkook made to the orphanage.

Though, they had a huge age difference, they share a strong bond that leaves everyone in shock as they get to know them. Some people mistook they as brothers and some thought Jungkook was his father.

Jungkook doesn't really give a damn to these things, his only wish is to see that cute bubbly fluff ball grew into an handsome man.

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts as a man stood in front of the road, completely naked.

He had bruises and wild deep cuts all over his skin, drench in his own blood. Jungkook panicked and began to hit the horn of his car, pressing his foot against the brake pedal of his car while worriedly staring at the man.

Please

With a screech sound the car stopped few centimeters away from the bloody man and Jungkook slowly open his eyes, staring at him with tinted cheeks as he took in his features, (checking him out-haha) examining his body.

What the hell?

Does he have a death wish?

What is wrong with him? Who is he?

What in the cheese ball happened to him?

Different thoughts filled Jungkook's head until the strange man stumbled on his feet and fell on the ground

-

"Jungkook hyung!-"

Jimin quickly step out of the way, surprised to see Jungkook supporting an unconscious bloody tall man, wearing Jungkook's lab coat into their house.

"Y-you who i-is he?" Jimin asked bewildered.

"I will explain everything but first get me the first aid kit."

Jungkook replied almost instantly and yelled when he saw Jimin still staring at the man with confusion written all over his face.

"Hurry!"

Jimin sprinted off and came back in a few minutes, Jungkook took the kit from him and slip on his latex glove then look up to meet Jimin curious eyes before motioning the younger to leave.

Once Jimin left, Jungkook strip the stranger and gasp, squinting his eyes as he eyed his lower region.

God i can't get used to this.