You left him

The captain was thrown from their pod. They punched the ground and slowly stood up, still groggy. They watched Mark be shot from his and for just a moment they considered the corpses littering the universe, and just maybe letting this be another one.

Instead, they grabbed his hand as the window broke, holding onto him tightly, but not meeting his eyes. When the blast shield closed, they snarled at Mark as he tried to ask what was happening.

They stomped over and grabbed the fire extinguisher, tossing it at Mark and hitting him on the head with it, the idiot. They could see why Cici thought this of him.

Without looking back, the Captain started down the hallway. They stomped along, ignoring the calls from Mark behind them. They had to stop this, they had to get to the warp core. The wormhole needed to be closed. There were many reasons for this, but Captain had new motivation. They wanted to get off this ship and stop waking up to Mark.

Pain slammed into them, making them stumble a bit, holding back a sob, setting their jaw as they got to the door to the warp core. When they arrived they opened it and started to decide, dive in or cannonball, but Mark grabbed them and spun them around.

Fury ripped through them but it was stopped quickly

Blue light and a ripping sound filled the hallway they were in.

It was this universe. Captain hadn't been here in so long.

The Lady stepped out of the portal and shot Mark in the chest. When he fell and Captain took a step, Lady waved the gun frantically. Her words didn't matter, Mark did.

They all knelt to Mark as he kept trying to activate the different defenses in the ship. Captain lifted their hands but Lady shot Mark in the chest multiple times, making Mark groan in pain.

The Captain's ears started to ring. Another universe, another death for Mark. They had been almost mad enough to let Mark get sucked into space but now, knowing he wasn't going to make it, The Captain felt like they were going to fall apart.

The stone on their glove started to glow.

"Why is it doing that?" The Lady asked.

"Captain?" Mark whispered, pain oozing from his voice.

The Lady started to tap her crystal rapidly and the Captain did the same.

"Captain? Captain! Don't leave me behind!" Mark screeched.

It was too late.

The captain fell through the worm hole, Mark's scream following them as they tried to decide which tunnel to go down.

They chose left this time and flew through the blue currents, wanting to close their eyes but unable to, afraid of what might happen when they weren't looking.

They landed in the Cafeteria, the ship was cold again, they were back in this universe again?
They wandered around the ship, eventually finding Cici. She was wearing her jeans and jacket, but it was unzipped showing she wasn't wearing a shirt yet. She was cleaning her running eye makeup. Blue eyeliner and white mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Oh! Captain, you startled me." She turned around and leaned on the sink below the mirror,"I want to say sorry to you again."

The Captain looked down with a small nod, but then looked up to Cici.

"Oh, I'm fine." She looked at Captain, watching them with confusion for a moment,"He is an idiot and I should have known better. I should have known sooner."

The Captain frowned. What should Cici have known sooner? They looked to her again in question.

"Why did I appologise to you? He did that on purpose. He woke me up, started to woo me. We were the only ones awake for a month. We had gotten physic about one week before you woke up and it was all a show put on for you."

She waved her arms and crossed them, her jacket making a lot of noise as she did so.

"He wanted you to see us. I don't know why, who knows with Mark. Our head Engineer is an idiot." She tossed her arms in the air with that cute and sarcastic smile of hers.

"Captain! Captain, where are you?" A voice called.

Captain stepped in the room and closed the door to it, hoping Mark would just go past, but he didn't. Inatead he banged on the door angrily.

"What the fuck, Mark? Why would the Captain be here?" Cici said, shrugging to the Captain.

"I know they are in there. They left me to die! I grabbed their boot as they went through. I have a scar now!" The banging grew louder and slower and more deliberate.

"Are you trying to break my door down?" Cici screeched in fear,"I'll wake up Gunther!"

The banging was getting harder and more time between. He was kicking the door. It was cici's office so she was able to lock him out.

Something wasn't right? Everything seemed to be in double vision, two overlaid images, slightly askew. There was the actual versions and there was a blue and red version of everything.

"Captain, open the door." Mark shouted, or was it actually Mark?

"Something isn't right." Cici whispered.

"Captain, oh my Captain. I'm sorry, for all of this. I just want to talk. Well, I want to explain myself and perhaps you could explain yourself as well?" Mark said. His voice grew low and seemed to turn into a growl. He was speaking through his teeth.

"That's not Mark." Cici suggested,"You know this person too? Who are they?"

Captain grabbed a bar of soap and wrote on the mirror.

Dark

"Is that a name?" Cici asked.

"Hey there." A new voice said from further away from them.

"Stay out of this." Dark said with a growl.

"Now, see, why would I do that?" The newcomer said, emphasizing the First and last words.

"Do you realize what the Captain did to Mark?" Dark asked the newcomer.

"Why yes I do. Jim told me." The newcomers words seemed long, almost like they were written in cursive. Captain wrote on the mirror again.

Warfstache

"Is that the new guy?" Cici asked.

The Captain nodded excitedly. Warf would talk Dark's ear off so they could figure out how to escape.

"So what do we do?"

Two new options came up in front of the Captain as they looked around.

"You've got a plan? Awesome." She said excitedly.

"Captain, just come out. You know I'm your favorite anyway." Dark called in a deep, silky voice,"Come out, I just want you to see what you did. I want you to explain why you let her KILL US!"

he started to kick the door again even as Warf protested. Their voices started to warp together as they fought and as Dark kicked the door.

" My good friends, please exit the bath and head to the closest panic room, as I have a hold of him" Warf called.

Captain grabbed Cici by the hand and opened the door to run.