Chapter 92: In the end of Night

Start from the beginning

Draken and Izana gave a soft yet, sad look by knowing they failed on preventing Mikey from falling out.

"Hey, guys! Look, there's a present from Yuna-senpai! And wow, it's a trip for Hawaii!" Peh-yan shouted as Pah-chin and his wife Yumi were shocked by seeing the tickets.

Lisa who has her long, wavy hair down with some light caramel brown highlight with her bangs parted in the middle and wearing a female black tuxedo with open toe heels boots, soon took out of letter from Yuna and read it out loud.

""Dear Pah-chin, remember when you used talk about lot of your Aloha shirts when we were kids? I thought of the best gift for you guys. Pah-chin, take care of her well and don't do anything stupid like usual as for your wife, please take care of him. He's a handful and sometimes dumb as hell, but he's good person. I wish for you all the best. Sincerely, your Yuna-senpai" Lisa smiled which Pah-chin ended up laughing as looking at his wife.

'I wonder what hour will she return from her trip?' Takemichi thought before seeing Yumi throwing her boutique that land on Hina who catch it.

Meanwhile somewhere at 11: 30

"God, I hate planes. I don't usually get good sleep" the adult Yuna soon said as she was resting her face with her hand that leaded on the arms of her seat.

She had her long, hair into spiky bun with her hair strands frame her face as wearing a cropped, wrap black blazer with black, wide trousers with a pair of black boots. She still have her cherry blossom shaped earrings.

"Noona, you have getting from Brazil to Japan does take some time. I wonder if they got your present" the adult Yuujin soon said as still have his hair short but neatly styled back and wearing a gray suit with a pair of shoes.

Yuna looks at her twin and gives a smile.

"Of course, they did. After all, Pah-chin does like Hawaii. He will enjoy Honolulu, that's where the Hawaii 5-0 is there"-Yuna

"Oh yeah, I like that show"-Yuujin

"You really like cop shows"-Yuna

"Why you think I like Brooklyn Nine Nine and Breaking Bad?"-Yuujin

"Black Comedy and Comedy?"-Yuna

"Yeah, that's true"-Yuujin

"We will be arriving pretty soon to Tokyo, I can almost see the lights and the tower of it" a black haired woman with light gray eyes and light purple underlights, soon said which Yuna and Yuujin looks at her.

"Thanks, Asahi. I was getting sloppy" Yuna said with her sarcastic humor before the plane soon landed to a private Airport.

Yuna, Yuujin, and the woman named Asahi Masaki soon left the plane and went to their separate ways since it was late.

Yuna went to her new apartment that was owned by her family, as soon unlocked the door and open it was revealing her pets, her pitbull dog named Raon and her white haired cat named Nyatoru.

"Hey, guys. How are you doing? You miss me? Of course, you did. How did you behave with Keisuke and others?" Yuna asked and petting her pets before taking off her boots as closing the door before entering to the hallway.

Yuna walked to her room which she changed into a loose cotton, white sweater with baggy light gray sweatpants as walking to her living before turning on the TV and putting Brooklyn Nine Nine.

She lay down on her couch as her dog Raon to lay on her feet while her cat Nyatoru on her belly. She made herself comfortable and watching it before she soon fell asleep where Jake ended up confessing his feelings for Amy.

Suddenly, someone soon walked into her living room which Raon moves himself away from her feet and looks the unwanted guest while Nyatoru hisses at intruder.

"I still see you don't like me that much" the white haired man soon said as revealing to be Mikey. Raon stared at him as Mikey soon gave him a treat and ates it.

Nyatoru glared at Mikey as not wanting him to be near his owner before Mikey soon blows him catnip that he used on Sanzu when he wants him to stop taking those drugs or even being high like usual.

Nyatoru ended up feeling zoning before he soon falls out of the couch and lands on Raon.

Mikey soon picks up the sleeping Yuna into princess style and carried her into her room. Mikey soon puts her on her bed and covers her before he almost goes near to her but immediately stops and moves himself away from her.

"Dumbass, you can't go near her...." He whispered to himself as reminding himself the reason why he can't get close to her or even his family and friends.

He done so horrible things and more involving into his Dark Impulses.

Even Lee Dong-Il said it himself.

"Goodnight, Yuna" he whispered before leaving quickly and going back with Sanzu and Kakucho who company him.

After Mikey leaves, Yuna opens her eyes and gives a tiring sigh and places her hand on her forehead, close to her eyes.

'Despite of everything what happened....You should've known that I knew already....Why you still keep closing you off? You always hate it being alone, Mikey'