I did not feel comfortable on the bed anymore. I got so used to sleeping with Leonardo and Fernando every night that it doesn't feel comfortable without them.

I got off the bed with a blanket and slept on the floor, near the door.

I ended up actually sleeping a bit but woke up at the middle of the night thinking about Leonardo and Fernando.

Were they sleeping comfortably on the bed without me? Are they warm?
Are they even asleep?

I cared too much for these jerks.

I got up and opened the door.

I was halfway out the doorway when I saw a hand in my path.

I stepped over the hand and found Leonardo and Fernando sitting on either side of the door, fast asleep. At least, I think they were sleeping.

They didn't even have any blankets on them.

I was still angry at them but didn't want them to get cold. I wanted to punch myself for caring for them. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT.

I went back into the room, grabbed two blankets, and then went back out.

I wrapped a blanket around Leonardo gently and kissed him.

I then went to Fernando, wrapped him with a blanket, and traced my finger gently across his lips.

His lips are just so perfect, I couldn't help myself.

I pressed my lips against his before standing back up and going into the room.

I didn't sleep beside the door this time, I just slept, leaning my back on the wall, exactly the way my men were sleeping, yet they had their heads too leaned against the wall. I wrapped my arms around my legs and used my knees as a pillow.

I don't know how I fell asleep in such a way, but I did.

Fernando's POV:

Rose finally exited the room, but I decided to act like I was sleeping so that she didn't run back in.

I heard her footsteps walk towards where Leonardo was.

I opened my eyes to peak at her and found her on her knees in front of Leonardo, wrapping a blanket around him before kissing him on the lips.

To say I am jealous is an understatement.

She then stood up. That's when I closed my eyes.

I heard her footsteps coming towards me before stopping in front of me.

She too went on her knees before me and wrapped a blanket around me, yet her presents had already made me hot.

She then froze, not standing up, still on her knees in front of me.

What is she doing? Was the first thought that popped up in my head.

Was I that unattractive to her that she wouldn't even kiss my cheek.

The pain in my chest developed quickly, but then I felt her gentle finger brushing along my lips.

I flickered my eyes open just for a second without her noticing, maybe because she was too focused on my lips.

I was trying so hard not to blush, I didn't dare look at her again, I might lose control.

She then kissed me, her lips so soft, they tasted like strawberries.

My heart was beating like crazy, my eyes didn't want to stay shut and I was trying so hard to not get an erection.

I had to grab hold of myself.