What Now?

I stayed there, pushed up against the wall, kissing Carl for what felt like forever. It was a beautiful forever. His hands moved from my face to my hips, and the kiss turned from angry to passionate.

He pulled away sooner than I would've liked, and smiled. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

I smiled back. "You had a funny way of showing it."

He looked guilty. "Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry about that. It's just... I don't know how to express my feelings. I was afraid that you didn't like me back. So I-" He paused to move a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. "I had to make it seem like I didn't."

I smiled and kissed him once more. When we pulled away, he kept talking.

"Even though we were yelling all the time, I was still greatful for the chance to talk to you. And, yeah, I stole your knife. I knew you would have to come confront me to get it back." He smirked.

I giggled. "Smooth."

He smiled and kissed me again. "I just can't get enough of you."

"So, what now?" I asked, biting my lip.

He smirked. "Well, I don't know about you, but I wanna kiss you some more."

"That sounds like a good plan." I smiled. He pressed his lips to mine again.

He pulled away and smiled. "How would you like to take a walk with me?"