[13] A Tree-Human

Start from the beginning

As Hashirama had learned before, the Uzumakis did not have Chakra Techniques, aka Jutsus, beyond the Fuuinjutsu. So he was surprised that such a thing existed.

But it turned out that the [Mystical Palm Technique] was actually something that Tsunade came up with by herself, thanks to her knowledge of medicine.

It was that which had given Hashirama the idea that perhaps he could create the Jutsus he remembered from the Naruto anime even though he lacked the hand seals. He wasn't weeb enough to ever memorise the seals, after all.

The Wood Clone Technique was one of the results of that realisation.

A Wood Clone wasn't just summoning a block of wood and giving it a human shape, Hashirama also had to give it a humane appearance– using the Transformation Technique that he had made as well– and also sharing his will and consciousness with the wooden human for it to operate individually. He had succeeded in creating this technique after eight years of hard work, and he was proud of it.

Over time, Hashirama was confident in creating the most famous of Naruto Jutsus, and that would make his power arsenal shoot through the roof. For now though, he was a heavily Wood focused fighter, excluding the other simple effects that chakra had on his body.

"Mhmm..."

"Done."

"Already?"

Vivi asked, blinking as she stood up, moving her arm around to realise she felt perfectly fine.

"Whoa... this is amazing, Shira!"

"I told you to not call me that–"

Hashirama gave her a dry look and dodged her attempt to hug him. Pausing, he manipulated his chakra to call back the wooden bed into the ground– causing Vivi to plummet on the sand, her butt jiggling.

"–Or something bad happens."

"Aww..."

Vivi rubbed her backside and gave him a grumpy look.

"You are such a bad friend, you know?"

"Debatable."

"..."

* * *

While the clones were taking care of Vivi and Pell, the original Hashirama was busy with the two Baroque Works' officer agents.

Hashirama had tied Mr. Five with countless strong vines, while Mikita was tied with fewer vines.

He dragged them through the sand– like they had dragged Pell– quite a bit far from the destroyed ghost city and then created a bunch of trees that surrounded a wooden house he created earlier.

Hashirama threw the female prisoner into the house which was designed like a cell. Immediately, the vines tying Mikita automatically merged with the wall and tied her hands up against it– her arms held high, thus giving a full display of her bosom.

A far crueller fate awaited Mr. Five, though.

Simply throwing the trapped and unconscious man to the floor, Hashirama crouched down beside him with an unreadable expression.

Mikita shuddered at the scene, the boy's expression coming out as scary to her.

"What are you... planning to do?" she asked with a gulp.

To her eyes, all of Hashirama's actions seemed suspicious and dangerous.

Hashirama gave her a look from the corner of his eyes and then turned to Mr. Five again with a smirk.