⚠️

Y/n hears someone break through the door as she cries for help through Lockhart's hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n hears someone break through the door as she cries for help through Lockhart's hand. "Petrificus Totalus!" Lockhart turns around, suddenly paralyzed. Y/n sees a cloaked figure point his wand at Lockhart with blazing brown eyes. "You can kiss your ego goodbye, Gilderoy." Snape spits at him while Y/n panics to get out of the humiliating situation, burning her wrists in affect. "Stop..." Y/n looks to see Snape tower over the both of them. Humiliated, Y/n looks away as Snape points his wand at her wrists. Her eyes burn, begging her empty tear ducts to leak her forbidden pain. "Emancipare" Y/n moves her messy hair out of her face with her freed hands. Y/n looks to the floor as she pauses to pick up her wand. She hurriedly strides out of the room, past Snape.

-

"What do we have here, aye?" (Fuck) "Well isn't it Treacherous Black

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What do we have here, aye?" (Fuck) "Well isn't it Treacherous Black." Draco and his gang block Y/n on the Suspension Bridge. Y/n tries pushing past them with gloom, but is shoved back against a pillar by Malfoy. Y/n's heart races as they close in around her. "Mal, please-" Everyone around her looks at another as she bites her tongue in regret. "What did you call me, Bitch?" Draco pins his wand at her neck as she stares dead into his weak soul. Y/n feels broken by her ill state as it triggers a laugh. Malfoy lowers his wand, thinking she had gone berserk. Her mood changes suddenly into a deathly gaze as it reflects off of Draco's raging eyes. Y/n leans forward to coyly put her hand on his chest. She feels the wand at her side as her gaze challenges Draco's flushed expression. His heart beat echoes in rhythm as Y/n slowly leans in for a whisper. "Do it." Draco scoffs. "You think you mean something because Voldemort chose you. But you're wrong." "No.. You- are wrong." Y/n speaks only familiar to Draco's ears as a whisper. "He was going to choose me- not a weak half-blooded bitch... Not until he saw that your life was more meaningless than mine." Draco counteracts. "You know nothing..." "I'm the only one who knows you to be nothing... I almost feel sorry for you. You rather people not know you than for them to know how pathetic you truly are." "If you keep talking, I'll show them how pathetic you truly are." Draco narrows his eyes. "I take it Voldemort needed you to retrieve the Elder Wand? Clearly you couldn't even master a pet's work." Draco smirks at her narrowed eyes. "Pity how you aren't only a disappointment to your own father, but to the people who actually thought something of you." Y/n swiftly turns them around as Draco crashes into the pillar, cowering before her wand. "Petty... Seems like Voldemort made the right choice." Y/n lets go of Draco as she turns her back to him through the hoard of snakes.

Severus Snape POVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें