Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

There was no slow pace or careful rhythm, I was being fucked with a bruising passion that had my body quivering with inexplicable desire. She held me firmly, ensuring my inability to move. Kenzie drew me to her as she pushed in, her loud grunts sounding in my ear and almost matching my own moans.

My release built quickly, my pussy pulsing and tightening around her as I came. The woman gave my ass a spank, this one harder than the others and somehow bringing me more pleasure. Slow strokes were moving inside me, but I wasn't given much time before I was being pulled to the edge of the bed.

My tired eyes blinked up at her to see a mischievous smirk on her dark, pink lips. Kenzie hosted my legs over her shoulders, entering me once again as she did. The fucking I craved continued as strong, muscled arms wrapped around my legs. My hands searched for an anchor, finding nothing but sheets.

Sweat dripped off our bodies, the bed creaked with each thrust, her skin slapped against mine. My legs fell off her shoulders as she brought her mouth down to me. A heavy arm reached for her, circling her neck and joining our lips.

Kenzie's hips never lost its rhythm as we kissed, her tongue allowing mine dominance. I dragged a hand down her back until I found her ass, grabbing and feeling. I planted my feet on the bed, opening myself for her even more.

I could feel her bigger body's every muscle and each flex they made. Her scent was washed over me, it always was now. My eyes rolled, my mouth losing the power to keep the kiss going as it did.

When I felt a second orgasm nearing, my legs acted on its own and circled her waist. The need to have her close enhanced while I willed away the tears that still stung. The tremor on my lips were caused by words unspoken, words I had yet to find.

Her pace was uncoordinated due to her own release approaching and Kenzie resumed our broken kiss. I tried to put what I felt into that kiss. I begged my own lips and tongue to somehow convey the words I wasn't aware of. To by some miracle, let the woman above me know how I felt about her even if I was still figuring it all out.

She came first, her last thrust into me bringing me to my own high.

~●~

"That feels good." A sleepy Kenzie mumbled as she laid on her stomach.

I smiled at the adorable sight, my hand propping up my head. My eyes flitted over the naked body presented to me. Down the back that my fingers caressed, the lift of her ass and the long legs that almost hung off the bed.

"You want to sleep." I quietly muttered.

"I want food."

"What food do you want?"

"Hmm," She hummed in thought, eyes fluttering closed. "Burgers. I want burgers. Tomorrow. I want burgers tomorrow."

"We'll get you burgers tomorrow." I whispered.

"Do you want burgers, Thal?" Blue eyes peeked at me in childlike wonder.

My lips tugged upwards. "Sure."

"You don't have to have burgers if you don't want burgers."

"I'll have a burger with you, Kenz."

"Okay." A small smile graced her lips then.

"Okay." I confirmed and fully laid my body down next to her, my fingers still keeping up the light skimming on her back.

She must've dozed off for a few seconds because her mouth parted with quiet snores escaping. But then she slightly jumped and spoke, seemingly fully awake now. "Is it tomorrow yet?"

A huff of laughter left me and I nodded. "Yeah. Let's get that burger."

We found ourselves sitting on the living room floor, both clothed now, with three burgers between us. According to Kenzie, one wasn't enough but two was too much. So we'd have one and a half each. Looking at the burgers, one could easily be enough for me but I decided against declining. I watched on as she picked hers up and started to eat, eyes still droopy and a lazy grin on her face.

I felt it again, the thudding in my chest and the longing to have her close. My hand lifted to wipe the corner of her mouth, gaining a bigger smile for the tiny gesture. Mindlessly, I sucked on the thumb I used and started on my own food.

I leaned my back against the sofa and Kenzie took the opportunity to do the same, inching closer to me as she did. When I looked over at her, she avoided eye contact with her focus on her food.

The woman beside me didn't see the blush or the smile she caused. And for the first time in a really long time, I allowed myself to believe in all the hopes I once had.

-E