One

Sitting in the room filled with atleast twenty women who applied for the same job can be nerve racking. It may also have to do with the fact that she needed the job, not more than anyone else here...maybe she did.

The room was quiet as everyone stared at each other checking out the competition, or what she consider her competition. The eldest person must have been around forty since the flyer stated that the age limit was forty-five.

Genvi stared at the girl who was sitting infront of her. She had blonde hair, green eyes and stood around the same height as her. The girl looked up feeling the stare and flashed her a friendly style.

The door open and out walked the previous girl. The next person in line walked in. Everyone was patiently waiting for their turn.

After ten minutes she walked out smiling, finally it was the girls turn that was infront of her. That meant that Genvi would be up next.

Genvi watched the blonde hair girl walk with confidence into the room. The door closed behind her and she started to become anxious. The chance of her getting the job could be lower than the others.

She was the only woman of color who applied for the position. They were only looking to hire three maids for different sections of the house.

Not even ten minutes later the girl walked out with a big smile on her face. She couldn't have been any older than twenty-four. Why would a twenty-four years old subject herself to becoming a maid?

Without another thought, Genvi rose from her seat and made her way towards the door. Compared to some others she felt underdressed but she was going for the comfortable look.

She mustered the confidence to open the door and walked through. The moment she turned and faced the person she stared at them with a blank expresson. It was like clock work as she eyed the second person in the room. Her eyes then drifted to the pair that belonged to the interviewer.

"My name is Genvi, a pleasure to meet you." The words left her mouth and she extended her hand out. The man eyed her wearily before taking her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Genvi." He pointed towards the seat that was infront of him which she gladly took. Her eyes drifted to the curly haired boy that was so busy on his tablet. "I'm Luca by the way."

She brought her attention back to Luca who was already staring at her. "So, how old are you Genvi?" he spoke with a smirk gracing his face. He was eyeing her up and down while also paying attention to her body language.

That was something that he always watched, you can tell alot about someone by looking at their body language.

"34 sir," Genvi spoke before clearing her throat. His intence stare was causing her to shift uncontrollable in her seat.

They went over other questions before finally getting to the end, "why should I hire you?" he asked still staring at her.

"I am a certified care provider, I have been working in this sector ever since I was twenty. I am very experienced with cleaning and also being a great sitter. My resume speaks for itself and if there are any doubts, you're always free to take a look at it" she spoke boldly sliding the folder towards him.

She could tell his main goal was to make her feel intimidated. So when she did that Luca was a bit taken back.

He grabbed the folder while staring in her eyes,When he opened it, he was a bit impressed by everything that was there.

Genvi looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it's already been more than ten minutes being in this room.

Luca closed the folder before placing it on the desk. "We'll be in contact."