𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

✭ ✭ ✭

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...

"Hey, Rein!"

I turned my head to look at the person who called me, and saw no other than my boss.

"Mr. Klein." I said as I addressed him.

"Sorry to bother you while you're on your break. But would you mind finishing the documents we needed for our new project? Hans, who was assigned to finish the documents, is currently sick.." Mr. Klein said.

"No, I'll be right to it after my break sir." I said in a monotone voice.

"Wonderful! You're a lifesaver! Maybe tomorrow I'll be promoting you!" He said, overjoyed.

I just nodded my head and went back to my own business.

❊ ❊ ❊

"Finally... I'm done." I said as I stretched my arms up and yawned.

I then looked over to my shoulder to see what time it is already.

"10:17 PM..?!" I looked at the time in shocked as I hurriedly pack my things up.

"Shit..! I'm going to miss the train..!" I cussed to myself as I ran out of the building.

By the time I got to the train station, it was already 10:32. Meaning I missed my ride.

I sat down on one of the benches and groaned inwardly.

I sat there for about half an hour I think, until I got bored.

I then looked towards my phone and saw it was now 11:06 PM.

Guess I'll just walk then...

I thought to myself as I stood up from the bench.

❊ ❊ ❊

I continued to walk in the empty dark streets alone.

However, I don't mind being alone in dark areas, in fact I love the feeling of it.

As I continued to walk, I saw a person's figure walking behind me.

I stopped and turned around to look for the person but saw nothing.

But when I turned my eyes to look at the mirror, hanging on the pose.

I could clearly see the person's figure.

I then felt something churned on my stomach, a bad feeling rising, I then quickly ran away from the scene.

However, when I did so, I could hear loud footsteps, a sound of fast movements coming behind me.

I then forced my legs to ran faster, until eventually, I arrived at my apartment.

I quickly got inside and ran up to the stairs, quickly taking my keys out as I heard the door opening in the bottom floor.

I then put my key on the keyhole, and twisted it, hearing a loud click.

I quickly got inside and locked the door as I sat down on the floor panting heavily from running so fast.

"What the hell...?" I said to myself as I lied my back against the floor.

After laying there for half an hour, I forced myself to get up.

I then dragged myself to the bathroom seeing I need to bath myself after being sweaty from the running.

•𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲-𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽•