Her hips wiggled against me, taunting my sensitive length. "What if I don't want you to be good?"

"Sloan..." I warned, grip tightening on her waist.

Since the first day she'd walked into my bar, I'd been fighting my base nature, my urges to claim her with my cock and mouth and hands. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out.

She rolled onto her back to look at me with those twin emeralds, letting the blanket fall to her thighs. I saw then that she was completely naked.

God almighty.

She trailed a fingernail between her perfect breasts. "You don't want me?"

"Of course, I want you, Sloan. How could I not? But you've been through a lot recently. I'm not trying to take advantage of you when you're vulnerable."

She snorted. "Guess I'll just have to help myself then."

My breath hitched as she reached between her legs and started stroking her clit.

"Fuck. That isn't fair, sweetness."

My hand was still at her waist and my nails dug into her skin as my eyes stayed riveted to where she was pleasuring herself.

She watched me the entire time.

"I'm pretending that it's you touching me, Deacon."

I felt pre-cum dampen the front of my pants at the slick sounds she made as she found her entrance and thrust in and out of herself.

"Is that what you want, Sloan?" I purred. "For me to take you with my hand again?"

Her legs widened. "Mhm."

I hadn't had much self-control to begin with, but now it was nonexistent.

I pressed my length against her hip as I lifted up onto my elbow for better access. My lips found her breast, and I sucked the nipple into my mouth. She moaned, her pace increasing. With her nipple between my teeth, I pulled her hand away from her sex, replacing her fingers with my own like I'd done in the training room.

Sloan's triumphant grin was quickly replaced by unguarded desire. "I want you to fuck me, Deacon. No, I need you to fuck me."

She sat up then, lifting herself off of my hand. She pushed me against the mattress before straddling my hips. Her full breasts looked even more delectable at this angle, and I reached up to play with them. Not coming right away was going to be a huge effort.

She ground herself against my length, and I groaned. When she reached for the waistband of my pants, I watched her face raptly as my cock sprang free.

I could tell she was in shock by the way her mouth fell open and by the way she stared. But then she was moving again, lifting her hips and angling her entrance over my throbbing cock.

I sat up abruptly, pulling her onto my thighs before she could impale herself, and she frowned.

"You don't want me to fuck you?"

I caught her lips with mine before pulling away to look at her. "I very, very much want you to fuck me."

She folded her arms across her chest, and I almost complained about the disappearance of those perky mounds. "But?"

"You admitted to me that before Sum, you hadn't had sex for half a year."

"So what? I'm no virgin. You won't break me, Deacon." Her bratty attitude had me rethinking my stroke of chivalry.