15. How omnipod 5 and integrated dexcom G6 is going

Hey guys I want to hopefully upload a chapter tonight I'm having a hard time sleeping/falling asleep. Just so you know I am using speech to text so there there is definitely going to be typos, but this should allow me to post something tonight! I wanted to talk about how my journey with having the semi new omnipod 5 and dexcom G6 integrated system is treating me. I believe I have had this integrated system for a year now and it has been such a blessing oh my gosh guys I can actually sleep through the night and not have to worry about waking up to a high or low alarm for the most part at least. And believe you guys know how important that is for me since I will not wake up to my alarms in the middle of the night I've had this disease too long and it's desensitized me to my alarms. It's also helped my A1C significantly I don't know it's it's just helped in so many ways I totally recommend integrated systems now and I really want to have the dexcom G7 right now but it's more important for me to have the integrated system then the better dexcom system. I cannot wait for the omnipod and dexcom G7 integrated system to be released though like literally cannot wait and taking my day long and I don't know why it's taking so long. I'm honestly just so done with the dexcom g6s separate sensor and transmitter I am so excited for the all-in-one sensor transmitter and I am so so so excited for 30 minute warm up period!! I'm just now realizing that I'm using the word integrated a lot and some of you may not know what exactly that means. Basically an integrated system is where the pump system and the CGM system talk to each other and can give insulin when blood sugar spikes and it can lessen insulin delivery when blood sugar is going down and overall as just made my life much easier to live outside my diabetes. I know for other pump / CGM systems this has been a thing for a while but for me I have only ever used the omnipod pump system so this is like a whole new world for me and it's just so amazing I love it! And then like I said before I am just so excited for my endocrinologist to tell me like hey! The texcom G7 has been approved for integrated systeming with omnipod. All right well hopefully this helped my anxious mind out a little bit and I can go to sleep if not maybe I'll talk more about my college experience here in a bit.

Started 3 - 27-24 @1:30 a.m.
Ended 3 - 27-24 at 1:54 a.m.

Like I mentioned before I did use speech to text for this entire chapter when I get more time and energy I will go through this in and fix my typos and other language.
My question for you guys is are you using the dexcom G7 or you like me and continue to use the dexcom G6 with integrated omnipot system. I know there's so many different combinations out there I know there's some people who are using the omnipod for her going forward with the g 7 anyways which is cool yeah I'm really excited to get the integrated G7 system? Also guys you should have seen all the different ways the speech analyzer try to spell omnipod I had to get rid of a few of them but some of them are still in here lol!! Also this is a device / equipment update I plan to keep doing this for as long as stuff keeps getting updated that I use any questions for me just let me know thanks for reading bye!