The Unwavering Chef! A New Crew.....

Start from the beginning

"A true warrior knows the proper time to eat, and when they must hold back their urge to consume. Even a simple thought such as eating a meal could lead to a swift defeat in a fight." Arondite explained as, like the others, his stomach growled too. "But i'd say this is indeed a time to eat."

"Sure sounds like it! To Cookery Island!"

-2 Hours Later-

"There it is! I can finally see it!" Cayna shouted from stop the crows nest as their destination was finally within sight. The island was massive and, upon closer inspection, was made up of entirely food!

 The island was massive and, upon closer inspection, was made up of entirely food!

"Wait, the whole island is just food? Huh..... never would I have imagined such a strange place existed within our world." Arondite said as they could see so many different types of fruits and vegetables from the shore they were near. Broccoli trees, Cabbage bushes, Peas for sand, it was all incredible!

"Hasn't changed one bit. Besides the island being made of your healthy greens, everything else is pretty much the same as any other island. Normal animals, buildings, and so on. The one and only restaurant is in the centre of the island, so we'll have a bit of a trek once we land." Bianca explained as Cayna's was becoming ecstatic over all the food she was about to have at her fingertips. 

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up! I'm starving!" She pleaded but she'd have to wait. Within the hour, they'd land on Cookery Island and Cayna, without a second thought, jumped off the ship, onto the Pea sand, and ran up the shoreline and began eating away at whatever she could get her mouth around. 

"I'd tell her to pace herself, but when it comes to food, there's no listening to reason with her." Arondite said as he attached his swords to his belt before jumping off the boat next. 

"Gee, thanks for leaving me with all the work, jerk!" Bianca shouted at him as Arondite turned his head to see she was furling up the sails so the ship wouldn't blow away. 

"You looked like you had it under control. I see no reason why i'm needed in that case." Arondite said with a cheeky smile as he followed after Cayna. 

"Keep up that dickish tone and i'll put a bullet between your eyes!" Bianca screamed at him as she finished furling the sails before grabbing her two pistols and hopping off the ship. She quickly caught up with Arondite, and the two stood there and watched Cayna attempting to swallow a watermelon whole. 

"Ish too bwig..... mm gon' choke!" Cayna tried to say as she coughed up the watermelon. 

"Ugh, gross." Bianca said as the fruit was covered in a mix of saliva and mucus, no doubt a side-effect of Cayna's devil fruit. 

"Why didn't you just turn into an alligator to eat that?" Arondite questioned as Cayna looked dumbfounded. 

"Oh yeah, I guess that'd make more sense than trying to eat is as a human. Whoopsie!" Cayna chimed as Bianca marched past her and grabbed the collar of her red vest. She began dragging Cayna along, with Arondite following closely behind. "Hey wait, i'm not done eating yet!"