The Jetsons

"We're getting close. The scent is getting stronger." Alexis says as she is walking with Judy through the plant in wolf form.

"There they are. Elroy Jetson hold it right there!" Judy shouts as she and Alexis see Elroy, Teddy, Fergie and a little red creature.

"Well looks like my tracking skills are still as good as always." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"Elroy you're coming home with me right... hey what's that cute little guy?" Judy asks as she notices the creature.

"That's Squeep." Elroy says.

"I believe we've solved the mystery. He's the reason the plant's being sabotaged." Teddy says.

"Come with us. Will you guys? I've got a feeling we're gonna need your help." Elroy says as Alexis and Judy look at each other before following Elroy's group.

*Timeskip*

"Teddy are you programmed to be scared?" Elroy asks as the group is on an elevator.

"No." Teddy says.

"I am." Elroy says.

"Come on follow me. Come on, come on." Squeep says as the group is following down dark taverns.

"Gee. I don't know about this." Elroy says nervously.

"Yeah. Where are we anyway?" Judy asks.

"Hello? Anyone, hello?" Squeep shouts before more creatures come out of holes in the area.

"Look at these little guys." Elroy says.

"Yeah they're great." Teddy says.

"They're so cute." Judy says.

"And so many." Alexis says as she looks around.

"What are we doing?" Judy says as the group sees a giant drill has destroyed a structure.

"We're destroying their homes." Elroy says sadly.

*Timeskip*

"We'll just get Dad to shut down the plant." Elroy says.

"He can't do that. It's his job." Judy says.

"And my dad's too." Teddy says as the group hears barking before Squeep's people scream and hide as a grey dog comes running over barking as he picks up Elroy and kisses him.

"Astro!" Elroy says happily.

"Elroy!" Astro says happily.

"But where's Mom? You're supposed to be looking after mom." Elroy says.

"Right here son. And you've got a lot of explaining to do." Mrs. Jetson says as she comes over.

*Timeskip*

"Are you all right Mrs J?" A voice shouts sounding like Teddy's father.

"I'm fine. I found everybody. Except George." Mrs. Jetson shouts.

"George? George!" Astro shouts as he points before the group sees a man tied up come hopping over.

"Whoa." Alexis says as the group goes over to George.

"George? Oh George! I love you George!" Astro shouts happily.

"Dad. Dad." Elroy says.

"George! What happened?" Mrs. Jetson asks as Alexis takes the tape off George's mouth.

"Are you all right Dad?" Judy asks.

"No! I'm not all right! I was kidnapped by these vicious little furballs with beady eyes and razor teeth." George says angrily.

"But Dad they were just trying to save their homes." Judy says.

"You're destroying their city." Alexis says.

"They didn't know what else to do." Teddy says before Astro growls and begins chasing Squeep around as Fergie chases after them.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Fergie shouts before Mrs. Jetson picks up Squeep and goes over to George as he sees him.

"What's that?" George asks fearfully.

"Darling I'm afraid we have to have a little talk." Mrs. Jetson says.

*Timeskip*

"You want me to do what? I'm finally a vice president after years of yes Mr Spacely andabsolutely Mr Spacely? Oh and by the way Mr Spacely now that I'm a vice president my family wants me to close your plant and lose my job just as I've reached the top. No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! And that's final!" George shouts angrily.

"Well we'll just see about that." Mrs. Jetson says.

"Now could someone please untie me?" George asks.

"Not yet. First we negotiate." Mrs. Jetson says as she sits on a rock.

"What? Are you Jane Jetson? Are you my wife? Do you love me?" George asks in surprise.

"Yes but do you love your family?" Jane asks.

"'Course I do. You're all I think about." George says.

"All you've thought about lately is your job." Jane says.

"Yeah Dad. You've been so wrapped up in work you haven't had time for us." Elroy says.

"Okay. I'll put in for a long vacation but it'll have to wait until I get the plant going again." George says.

"That's no good George." Jane says.

"What else do you want?" George asks.

"George all I ask is that you look around and see what your job is making you do. No job is worth destroying the lives of innocent creatures. See for yourself." Jane says as George looks around.

"Oh my gosh it's a city." George says in shock.

"It's more than a city. It's their entire world and you're destroying it... and them." Jane says as Squeep's people come out of hiding.

"Mr Jetson the Grungees really feel bad about taking you down here. But as you can see they were desperate." Teddy says.

"But... but what can I do?" George asks.