Nancy's features were washed over with confusion, as her blue eyed gaze lands on El. "Is that my dress?"

Violet nearly forgot that they raided Nancy's closet for something for El to wear the other day, oops.

The chief rushed them all back inside of the Byers home, and the kids got to work on explaining everything that they knew about the gate and how to get there to save Will. Mike asked for a marker and a peice of paper, and once he had it he started to draw out the explanation that Mr. Clarke had provided for them after the funeral.

"Okay, so, in this example, we're the acrobat." Mike explained to the adults and teens. "Will and Barbara, and that monster, they're this flea. And this is the Upside Down, where Will is hiding. Mr. Clarke said the only way to get there is through a rip of time and space."

"A gate." Dustin clarified.

Lucas nods, "That we tracked to Hawkins Lab."

"With our compasses." Dustin added on to the point, but he was met with three confused faces. So, he breaks it down to them. "Okay, so the gate has a really strong electromagnetic field, and that can change the direction of a compass needle."

"Is this gate underground?" Chief Hopper asked them.

El whispered, "Yes."

"Near a large water tank?" The chief counter questioned, his eyes set on El since she spoke for the first time since he found them.

"Yes." El repeats.

"H-How do you know all that?" Dustin stammered.

Violet glanced at the chief, "You've been there, haven't you?" He gives her a slight head dip, and that's all that she needs to know.

"Is there any way that either of you could... that you could reach Will?" Joyce asked, her gaze switching between El and Violet. "That you could talk to him in this-"

"The Upside Down." El spoke softly.

"Down. Yeah." Joyce whispers.

"She can through radios." Violet's gaze flickers over to El, "But I can't."

Joyce nods in understanding.

"And my friend Barbara." Nancy joins in, looking over at El. "Can you find her, too?"

El slowly nods, giving her a ghost of a tiny smile.

Violet lends El her walkie, and she turns the volume on high before setting it down infront of her on the table. Then, she places her hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes. "You've got this, okay?"

El nods, "Okay."

Violet nods once and drops her hand, then she joins the others around the table, watching as El's eyes fall shut as she tries to find Will and Barbara in the Upside Down.

Everyone in the room is silent, the only sound that's heard is the walkie's static increasing, getting louder and louder. Then, the light above the table in the middle begins to flicker, and the static sound slowly fades to nothing as El's eyes open again.