There was one person who wasn't thinking about summer though.

Will loved spring. It was his favorite season. That's when everything started growing and becoming colorful again. That's how he felt being with Robby. He felt like he was growing like a rose or a tulip or a daisy or his favorite, a lily. Will thought lilies were beautiful. White and pure. He wished to be white and pure like a lily, but he knew with his past he just couldn't be, but Robby made him feel white and pure and new.

It was the middle of March on a beautiful Thursday morning.

Will and Robby were in the alleyway beside the school kissing and giggling. Well, Will was doing most of the giggling.

"What's so funny?" Robby asked when he pulled away from Will's soft lips.

"I don't know." Will giggled.

"Well you're giggling an awful lot over there, William." Robby raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

Will's cheeks turned rosy when he saw Robby's smirk and he started giggling again.

"What?"

"I don't know. Your smirk is cute." Will shrugged.

"God, I knew you liked my smirk!" Robby exclaimed.

"Shut up, you're embarrassing me." Will murmured with a smile on his face.

Robby giggled and kissed Will again.

Mike arrived at Hawkins High on his bike. He hopped off and put it on the bike rack.

He looked around and didn't see any members of the party around, which was weird, especially for Will because he was usually the first one there, but now he was always with Robby.

Mike rolled his eyes at just the thought of Will with that cocky asshole.

Instead of just waiting for the party, Mike decided to walk around the outside of the school.

He heard noises and the sound of giggling, so he decided to follow it.

When he got to the source of the noise, he found himself near the alleyway.

He took a step forward and saw Will and Robby making out.

Mike could not believe his eyes. Will was making our work that...

"...son of a bitch!" Mike exclaimed.

Will gasped and they pulled apart.

They looked over to see Mike standing there looking angry.

"Mike." Will exhaled.

Robby just look Mike up and down while Mike's eyes were staring straight through Robby's soul.

Robby's chest was still against Will's. Will pushed him off of him and walked to Mike who stepped back.