004

"In another life, I would be your girl."

"El? El, do you copy?" Mike said into the walkie talkie.

There was no answer from El, or Eleven. Eleven was the girl that Mike found in the woods when him, Dustin, and Lucas were searching for Will.

It was thundering outside, but Mike didn't care. He absolutely needed to find Will.

He had taken Dustin and Lucas along with him to find the boy.

"Will! Will!" Mike yelled.

"Byers!" Lucas hollered.

"I've got your X-Men 134!" Dustin yelled "Guys, I really think we should turn back."

"Seriously, Dustin? You wanna be a baby, then go home already!" Lucas exclaimed.

"I'm just being realistic, Lucas!" Dustin argued.

"No, you're just being a big sissy!" Lucas argued back.

"Did you ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad? And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?" Dustin asked.

Mike was getting fed up with Dustin and Lucas talking. His main focus was finding Will.

"Dustin, shut up." Mike scolded.

"I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?" Dustin asked, shouting over the sound of the rain hitting the ground and whistling wind.

"Shut up. Shut up." Mike said and stopped walking. "Did you guys hear that?"

The was rustling and the three boys spun around and pointed their flashlights to where they hear the noise.

Standing there was a bald girl with a large yellow t-shirt on.

Even wet and cold and bald, Mike thought she was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Will.

Eleven had gone missing after Will was found. Mike was heartbroken because he had fell for El, but he was so happy Will was back.

Eleven had telekinetic powers which is what she used to defeat the Demogorgon and save Will. She had gotten these powers by being experimented with in the hospital with a man named Dr. Brenner.

In 1984, a year after Will came back from the alternate dimension called the Upside Down, he had started seeing visions of the Shadow Monster/Mind Flayer and was possessed by him. In the process of saving him and getting rid of the demodogs which was another creature from the Upside Down, El came back.

Once Will was saved and the gate to the Upside Down was closed, Mike and El had officially began dating at the Snowball of '84. But, Will also met someone at the Snowball of '84. But the Snowball is a story for a different day.

Mike held down the button on the side of the talkie and called for Eleven again.

"Can you please answer, El? Please?" Mike begged.