In these years , Taehyung had successfully taken over his father's CEO position in NYC . He had auspiciously brought his company to the top 10 fashion design company in the world in such an young age .

As an young businessman , there would always be numerous dating rumors circling around him . Even though they unofficially broken up , it would hurt her heart , seeing the rumors . Even though , the rumors could be true , she didn't want them to be true . He denied every rumors of dating within it's arrival .  She still hoped somewhere in her heart , he still loves her .

Y/N got to know the real reason behind Taehyung's sudden disappearance from their friend  . She was heartbroken when she realized that Taehyung's parents were also like the judgmental persons unlike their only son .

As a manager , Y/N was ordered to visit Zwiss Co for a collaboration proposal meeting . His company . Even though she didn't wanted to visit there , she didn't have any choice but to go . She knows she is not the old girl who is afraid of the judgemental world but sometimes she wanted to be that old girl who received immense love from that one person , Kim Taehyung. 

Will he recognize her if they meet in his company ? Or will he think her as a random hookup ?

Walking towards the conference room with her team mates , Y/N kept her head high . Taking a seat in the room , she noticed the CEO hasn't arrived till now .

Within few minutes , Taehyung entered the room with his secretary . She noticed how he has changed to manly person both in physical and mental way . She quoted how manly his voice turned . He is very much of a business character . Both of them glanced at each other once or twice .

Walking out of the room after the conference she sighed . After a long time , both of them seen each other that too in a busy schedule .

Ms Miller . She turned around hearing his deep voice . He looked at her while buttoning his suit . Can I have a minute with you ? Everyone around them were confused and shocked . Even Y/N's colleagues didn't know about them being friends or ex lovers .

Yes . Y/N nodded her head . Rest of the persons evacuated the conference room , leaving both of them alone . Taehyung walked towards her in an instant , pulling her towards his chest , surprising her . She didn't thought he would do this . She thought they were going to have a small talk about themselves first .

I missed you . His voice ranged in her ears . I'm sorry for not finding you first . She heard him sniffling his tears while saying these words .

I missed you too . She said hugging him back .

That was enough for both of them to find out that there is nothing wrong between them . And they are back to lovers .

Taehyung loved her inner beauty more than the outer beauty . There is still some people in this judgmental society ,  who loves inner beauty more than the outer beauty .

The real love is the one that makes you a better person , without changing you into someone different than yourself .

Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again .

Don't change yourself for someone else . 

Don't ever be afraid to show who you really are .....
Because as long as you are happy with yourself , no one else's opinion matters .

THE END

They say love hurts but I'm ready to take the risk if I'm going to be with you .

________________________________________

This storyline is from Yunjin_shiii . He / She also said that ' This is a part of her life ' .

We all are living in a judgmental society where every single thing we do has problems in others eyes .

We live in a society where wearing short dress is modernization and cultural dress is old fashioned . When a girl is raped , her dressing is blamed and the boy who inflict this act is free to do that . If a girl has a lot of guy friends , she is named as a ' slut ' while if a boy has a lot of girl friends , he is named as a ' stud ' .

Don't be afraid of who or how you are or be afraid to do something just because you are afraid of what others will think of you . Because people will judge you no matter what .

Thank you ♡