CH 10. Carved with Flames.

Start from the beginning

"Stay calm, and relax. This must be just a side effect" he heard a very familiar voice beside him.

Startled, he blinked twice before letting out a warning growl. ignoring the wave of pain that shot through his whole body he tried to call out his wolf only to meet silence again. He held onto whatever he could hold to sit himself up when a warm hand helped him up.

When he finally cleared his haze he saw Kyungsoo's figure leaning over him. He blinked again before closing his heavy eyes. His head was pounding, every nerve in his body was as if being pulled apart.

"Slowly. Breathe in Breathe out" Kyungsoo quietly guided him as he soothed his scalp with his nimble fingers.

Sehun did as he told before opening his eyes again, that's when his confused gaze found Chanyeol's slouched figure. Immediately, he felt something was wrong.

"What was the last thing you remember?"

Sehun inhaled and exhaled, trying to recall. He does remember falling asleep over his couch while going through some documents. He was rechecking their whole plan, trying to find an opening of some sort when he fell asleep. Other than that, he remembers nothing.

"I fell asleep over the couch, and then I am here" he replied, unconsciously touching his neck. And as soon as he touched it he let out a hiss of pain. Shooting a questioning glance towards the Delta he growled. "I should be in my freaking house. How did I get here? And what the hell happened to me?! It feels like i was pounded against a rock"

He snapped at both the males, only to receive serious looking faces.

"You attacked Chanyeol last night" Kyungsoo finally dropped the Bomb.

Sehun froze while he felt Chanyeol's slouched figure stiffened.

The beta was confused before glaring accusingly at the Delta. "What nonsense are you saying? I attacked my Alpha?!"

Kyungsoo sighed, brushing his hand through his hair. "Can you feel your wolf? Why aren't you healing?"

Sehun shook his head before letting out a frustrating growl again. "It isn't responding, but what does this have to do with me attacking Chanyeol?"

Before Kyungsoo could answer again, Chanyeol's hoarse voice cut through them. "You were under Black Magic's influence"

Frustration was replaced by pure shock as Sehun turned his whole attention towards Chanyeol.

The Alpha finally raised his head. Sehun was taken aback by the silver in his eyes, a clear indication that his wolf was on the surface.

Sehun shrinked back before lowering his gaze. "Black Magic..?" He whispered, not believing his ears.

Chanyeol was having an internal breakdown. He was fighting off with his own emotions. His wolf could feel the pressure but its mental stability was far better than Chanyeol's. It was a beast afterall, they had better hold on to their emotions more than Humans.

Chanyeol heard his wolf sigh, before gently pushing his consciousness forward. Raising its head he stared at his Beta before revealing again about the Black magic. He concentrated for a while trying to contact the wolf but could only hear its low heartbeat.

Chanyeol's wolf stared at Sehun with a deep frown. "You might not remember anything, so I will reveal it to you. Under the influence of Black magic you attacked me. I tried to inquire, but you couldn't respond as there was only a weird sound that came from you. At that moment, the only thing I could do was use was force"