Town

Sams POV:

We headed to the bus to put our bags away before heading to town. The girls insisted on going to the mall but us boys refused until Wanda begged us and we all gave up, falling into a trap in her puppy dog eyes of hers.

We went the shopping centre and the girls instantly run of to the shops, obviously they have Wanda. Us boys just head to a seating area and sit down waiting for the girls to come back. Tony texts the group chat with all us in just to let the girls know where we are.

A few moments later, we see a small figure walking towards us, that figure being Wanda. "Hey Little Witch, what are you doing here? Where are the girls?" I ask softly while crouching down to her height.

"I don't know. Me got bouwed so me come hewe." She smiles innocently at me.

"Ok little witch but remember there are some nasty people here that could hurt you or anyone here. Did you tell the girls you left?" I ask. She shakes her head, "See honey? That's why we need to let them know. Ok? It's for your safety. A little girl with magical abilities and being alone is a huge target." I warned her quite sternly but still softly.

She nodded but her eyes got teary.

"I'm sowwy Sam.." She mumbled, "Please don't hit.."

"Now now little witch, what have we said before? No one in the group will ever hurt you for absolutely anything. Im sorry I came of stern but I just want you to be safe little witch." I pick her up and kiss her temple. She nodded so I carry her back to the others.

"The girls are still panicking thinking they lost you kiddo." Tony smiled looking up at the girl in my arms.

"I made them pawick..?" She mumbled.

"Hey hey hey hey hey it's ok.. they are just Wordle for your safety honey." Tony take her out my arms and sets her beside Pietro.

A few minutes layers the girls run over to us, "Oh Wanda sweet girl.. there you are. You had us worried."

"I'm sowwy.." She mumbled yet again.

"Hey now child, it's alright. Your safety is so important let us know next time ok?" Kate smiles. Wanda smiled back and nodded.

I pick both twins up and we head to the park. I set them down under the tree and the rest of us sit around.

"So what's the plan for this week?" Loki asks, lying against the tree both twins end up crawling on him. He smiles at the two of them which they return the gesture.

Tony brings up somethings planned for this week, everyone pitches in and adds something else we can do. Everyone except Nat.

"Nat you ok? You've been a little quite today." Steve asks looking over at his girlfriend.

"Uhh Yea. Can I tell you guys something tonight? When the twins are asleep?" She asks. We all agree wondering what she wants to talk about.

Eventually we headed back to the bus and got on. Tony started driving and we continued on the the house where are spending the next week or so in.