Relaxtion day -Again-

Fun fact I'm writing this while I'm at a beach.

Peppers POV:

Eventually after a long treacherous walk we finally arrived at the beach.

Thankfully we had put on our beach wear underneath the clothes we had on so all we had to do was take them of. After we had done that we made sure to lather up in Sun block before going of to have fun. I helped the twins put some on then they toddled of to go play in the sand.

I sat down on the towel watching everyone have fun, Tony was beside me. "You okay Pepps?" He asks. I nod, "What about you?" He nods back. Me and him continue talking for a little, watching everyone have fun and let lose. Sometimes, I've got to admit, the Avengers forget what's it like to let lose and have fun, a day like this is needed every so often.

A few moments later Wanda and Pietro came over. "Pep? 'ony?" Pietro asked. We smiled at them. "Hey darlings. Is everything okay?" I asked. "Help?" Wanda asked. I looked at Tony then to Pietro then to Wanda, "Help with what my baby?" I ask. The twins point over to the sand where a disformed nut a very good try at a sandcastle. "Ohhh. You two want help with the castle?" Tony asked. They both nodded, a tint of hope in their eyes. My and Tony both nod and let the twins drag us to the area where the castle was.

A little over a half hour later, we were done make it a sandcastle well it was more like a sand town then a castle. However it was placed on a hill we made out of sand. To be honest I'm surprised with how well we had done.

"Yay!" The twins called out looking at our masterpiece with our names in the sand

"Yay!" The twins called out looking at our masterpiece with our names in the sand. "We'll I'll say that was some amazing sandcastle builds you two have." Tony patted them each on the head. The twins then ran of to go show everyone the work and me and Tony walked back over to where we were before.

No one's POV:

The twins ran over and tapped Natasha on the leg. She looked down at them before crouching to their height. Steve followed what Nat done. "Hey darlings everything okay?" He asks them. They both nod and point behind them. "Cas'le!" Pietro calls out. "Oh you two made a sand castle, huh? Can we see?" Nat asks standing up. The twins nod and they each grab one adults hand and dragging them to the town.

"Oh my word! That is an amazing sand castle you two!" Nay and Steve both exclaimed. The twins smiled then looked at the water. "Want to go in?" Nat asked. The twins nodded. They lead the twins over to the water.

Peter floated back up to the surface. Him, Sam, Bucky and Yelena where playing water frisbee while Kate just watched and the others where playing volleyball on the sand. "Keep an eye on the twins you two, don't let them get to far." Kate told the adults. Nat and Steve nodded before sitting down in the shallow area of the water with the twins. The four of them played with the water that the twins had bought with them for a little.

A little later everyone grouped back up and they all ate the food Steve bought. The twins had some waffles that was cut up and everyone else had other things. At this moment in time, they were discussing other things that they could do later on this week. Today was Sunday so most Avengers didn't feel like doing anything, saying that, it's not like the Avengers have had a stressful day since the twins became a baby. Eventually they deco on some stuff to do.

They finished eating and they all went of to go do their own things again. Nat and Steve where building another town that connected to the other town they had built with Pepper and Tony.

It took them a lot longer as they made it more complicated, bigger and multiple but eventually they had turned that town into a whole city. The four of them were very pleased with their work. They made sure to sign it of with all their names (Including Pepper and Tony's) before the twins ran back over to Pepper and Tony.

The group continued at the beach till 6pm. They packed up everything and began the walk back to the compound. Nat and Steve had a twin each with their heads on the adults shoulder, slowly falling asleep. "Well I'm not in the mood to cook tonight so should we order a Chinese?" Sam asked everyone. A choruses of "yea" and "please" where heard throughout the group and an inaudible noise had came form the twins.

After a while they reached the compound. Sam went of to go order the food, "Pay extra for fast delivery!" Tony had called out to Sam. He stuck his thumbs up before disappearing around the corner. Steve and Nat had taken the twins upstairs to go give them a wash. The others scattered themselves around the compound.

15 minutes later the food had arrived. Nat and Steve had finished with the twins bath and they were already in their night clothes. Everyone was gathered around the table and the twins in their high chair. By the time they had finished it was half 7. Everyone helped tied up except the twins. "Nasha? S'eve?" Pietro asks. "Yea baby?" Nat replies. Pietro points up to the stairs. "Woom?" He asks. Nat nods, she walks over and picks him up, she points her head at Wanda so Steve walked up and picked her up. Pietro said he wanted to go to Wanda's and his shared room. So that's where they take them.

Nat and Steve placed the twins down. It had been a few days since the twins last stepped foot in here. Nat and Steve sat beside a baby each and just talked with them. "Ping!" Wanda exclaimed and right as she did a phone pinged. However it wasn't Natasha's. It wasn't Steve's. It was Pietro's. "Huh. Would of thought his phone would of been dead by now." Steve replied looking at the phone. Curious, Nat leaned forward to see what it was. Normally she would just shout the person that they received a notification but she thought it would be best to check, not like Pietro would remember anyway.

She saw a text from someone called "Alvin" that read "Hey been a while since you or Wanda messaged, text back we miss you." She read it at out loud. She looked at Pietro then at Steve. "Who the hell is that?" 
She shrugs.

She looks down at Pietro.

"Hey baby, who is Alvin?"