Road trip - Hour 7

Yelena's POV:

We have gone back to no talking again. All you can here is phones, the series on and the twins even breathing that is signalling they are asleep.

Me and Kate where hanging upside down on the couch watching everyone doing whatever they want.

That was when Tony piped up, "Alright guys we have about an hour or so left before we arrive but I think we should stay at a hotel for the night. We are all super tired and can do with a rest that's away from this bus for a few hours. We've been on this bus or surrounded by it for at least 12 hours now, might as well look around the area as who know the next time we'll be back here."

We all agreed to that and went to go back some of the things we would need. Me and Nat went to go back the twins things. After that we walked back to the others and sat around not really talking.

Eventually a sign appeared that stated "Welcome to North Carolina"

"Alright guys we have arrived. Steve has booked us a 5 star hotel tonight in the kings suite. We have booked two rooms. One for the girls and one for the boys. We'll be pulling up out side the hotel in 10 minutes so just hang around for a bit." Tony stated before walking of to go drive again.

After ten minutes we had arrived. We got out the bus and walked in side the hotel.