Y/n's tried to run after him, only to faze right through the portal. She helplessly watch as the portal closes before her.

" No... " Y/n was in disbelief. Just right after saving the entire world, she has to deal with this Abyss crap.

But why? Why would they need Albedo's dead body for? Whatever it is, it can't be good. She has to bring him back. The Abyss cannot be his final resting place.

"Ugh..." A groan snap Y/n out of her barrage of thought.

"Riji are you okay?" She ran over to check on her.

"Yup, just ouch...a little crash no biggie."

"Wait where is Albedo?! " Riji shouted.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop them..." Y/n said solemnly. Her head tilted down too disappointed to look at Riji.

"Look I don't blame you, I did just saved the entire world after all. You must be exhausted." Riji said, comforting her.

Y/n didn't reply her, was she simply incapable at protecting Albedo? She protect the world but can't do the same for him. is this curse?

"If anything it should be me to apologise, I'm always too weak."Riji said dejectedly.

Y/n was about to protest when Riji interrupted her.

"No don't try to deny it for me. I know myself, every battle that happened. I was always the loser. From you to that short umbrella hat guy to now... I still failed in the end." Riji sighs.

" Riji... I had no idea you felt like that. It's true i don't know you more than yourself  but you have to look at the bigger picture here. Look at all the Abyss mages you taken down, at least around 15, some of them is the same element as you. Yet you are still being to break through their shields."

"Plus without you, the purple-haired harbinger would have cause me much more trouble if it wasn't for you distracting him. You were able to hold out against a harbinger for so long. That itself is already very impressive. Moreover-"

"Okay! Okay! I get it! I'm a great warrior."
Riji exclaimed.

Y/n didn't even realised that Riji was blushing from all her talking. She couldn't help but giggle a tad bit.

"Hey! What's so funny huh?!"

"Uh- nothing!" Y/n smiled.

However, it didn't take long for the mood to turn depressing again.

"I guess now the only thing we can do is to leave and find a place to... Uhhh yes Riji?"

Riji was wide eyed as she stared at something behind Y/n.

Reluctantly, She turn to look behind her. Y/n lift her hand over Riji as if to shield her just in case. There staring back at her was a portal, however, not just any kind of portal. It was black and red, a power that only Blair could use.

Y/n kept an eye on portal, preparing for a sudden attack. But she soon realised that nothing was going to happened. She stood up and slowly approached the portal with much caution.

Once she got close enough, she could hear a faint voice.

"N/n..." Y/n couldn't believe her ears at first, but when she heard it a second and third time. She knew she was not hallucinating.

"Riji, Albedo he's alive!" Y/n announced.

"What?? I could have sworn he was died. Are you sure you didn't smoke some naku weed?"

"No! I'm confident, I have to rescue him no matter what." Y/n was about to jump into the portal when Riji grabbed her by the wrist.

"Are you seriously going to go in empty handed??" Riji scolded. That's when Y/n remembered that her katana was no longer with her.

"Jeez, here take mine. It might not be the best quality but beggars can't be choosers." Riji shrugged as she gave her one of her blades.

"Oh um...thanks Riji." Y/n said, once again trying to turn around.

"Wait! I want to go too!" Riji shouted.

"No. You're injured." Y/n said sternly.

"Well, you are too! It won't hurt to take me along as well."

"No means no Riji. It's far too dangerous."
Y/n warned.

"Ugh fine... Then at least take this with you. Found it in Albedo's coat pocket with the word "cure" on it. Could be useful."

"Alright, thank you Riji. Really, I appreciate it." She smiled.

" Yeah yeah, hurry up and go save your boyfriend or whatever."

"I will."

With that Y/n faced the familiar portal, taking a deep breath. Before jumping in.

Ayyy where is my sleep deprived gang at??? I swear to god I'm going to turn into a panda because of there eyebags. Anyways, don't be like me. I know you all here is lacking sleep as well.

Liz

1817 words.