A Green Bard

"Your Highness, we have located where she is." The blonde haired woman asked the Abyss Mage to continue talking.

" She is currently in the City of Freedom, Mondstadt. It also seems that she is helping the Knight of Favonius with their mission to purify Stormterror." Slience enveloped the room, finally the Highness replied.

"Do not force her to come here, ask her first whether she would like to join us or not. If she declines, do everything in your power to sabotage her and result in her getting expelled from Mondstadt. That's where we will use force to get her here. Understood?" The Abyss Mage nodded and thanked the Highness before disappearing through a portal.

After meeting Kaeya's brother, Diluc. She parted ways with them and start heading back to Mondstadt. Leaving Kaeya and Dulic at the temple, and allowing Kaeya to share to Dulic about what he thought the black-haired girl.

While Y/n was walking back, she met up with the traveller and Paimon. Being the talkative floating child she is, she keeps on asking a lot of question and not bothering to stop for a second for Y/n reply.

"So Paimon is wondering why dosen't your sword disappear when you don't need to use it like the rest of the Knights?"

"Oh! And why do you always look so sad?"

"Where do you come from? Liyue? Inazuma? Snezhnaya?

Honestly, one part of Y/n sort of wanted to tape her mouth shut, but another part of her was astonished that she is so extroverted. Even Blair could not take it

"Could this annoying insect just shut the hell up already?! She just woke me up from my beauty sleep! I swear if I was in control right now, I would send her to oblivion. When I....." Now Blair was complainting and Paimon was still asking so many question, it was overwhelming Y/n mind.

Aether noticed that Y/n was in discomfort and tried to shut Paimon up when.....

"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!"

When Y/n beat him to it.

Albedo just finished carrying the corpse back to DragonSpine. Where he saw Sucrose experimenting on something else. He was about to start experimenting on the dead hilichurl when he forgotten a very important tool necessary for this experiment, and where did he left it at? In his laboratory in Mondstadt. Albedo groaned which caught the attention of Sucrose. " Oh! Mister Albedo, Good evening. Is something wrong? "

"No, there nothing you need to concern yourself with. I simply forgot something, I will be back soon."
While going down from DragonSpine, for some odd reason, his mind end up wondering to what happened in the temple. Albedo's face turned a light pink recalling the accidently closeness that happened. 

Speaking of the devil, Albedo saw Y/n and the other traveller with the floating child, which he is mildly interested, in an experiment kind of way. However, Y/n seemed quite annoyed and looked like she was about to explode anytime now. Which she did.

" CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!"

Paimon was quick to hide behind Aether's back, intimidated by the usually quiet and polite girl. The locals turn around and stared at her, shock by her sudden outburst. She had not realised that she is currently already in Mondstadt and quickly apologised to the locals for giving them a fright as well as Paimon for snapping at her.

Nobody really paid attention at what she said. Expect for Albedo, "Both?"
"I'm sure that the traveller is just as quiet as her, would he annoy her that much like the floating child." Albedo all of a sudden remembered what he came here for and figured he will think about this later but for how he has to get his tool.