From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two

Y/n and Paimon did their best to stall Dvalin but their tiny legs was no match for the dragon.

Luckily, Y/n has a skill that Dvalin doesn't have, dodging. Y/n could tell Dvalin was getting more and more irritated with her. So his attack speed started to increase, Y/n was already exhausted from all the previous battles but giving up wasn't an option.

Paimon tried to keep up with Y/n's dodging skills but Dvalin managed to hit her with a wind attack. Y/n noticed this and grab Paimon in the nick of time before she fell off the platform. She was a little dazed but was fine regardless.

"Paimon, I will distract Dvalin and you run. I don't want you to get in the crossfire." Y/n instructed.

"Huh?... You have an idea?" Paimon asked.

But before Y/n could reply Dvalin threw another attack.

"Just go!" Y/n quickly said.

Once Paimon was away, Y/n glared at Dvalin, daring him to attack, which he did. He used his head to swipe across the platform, hoping that Y/n fall. When he look back up again, she was not anywhere is sight. Dvalin thought he finally defeated her.

Only to find out he didn't, end up Y/n was on Dvalin. Y/n thought that she was done for but with what little strength she had. She managed to clang on to Dvalin's scales and prevent her fall.

"This has a 50/50 percent of success. If I were to plunge to deep and cut into the dragon's flesh then it's done for. This why I hate taking risks but what choice do I have at this point." Y/n thought solemnly.

She climb up to Dvalin's blood clot and stabbed her katana in it. Dvalin screamed and wiggle his body trying to get Y/n off but this time she didn't budge. As her katana continued to absorb the poison blood clot.

Y/n was relieved she didn't screw up and end up killing the dragon, but she can very well end up doing so if this dragon continues to move around!

Slowly but surely, the others started to regain consciousness. Their eyes slowly adjusted to the sight they were seeing. They wasted no time and summoned their weapons and attacked. (not like there can doing anything as of now.)

Al last, the poisonous blood clot was gone, meaning Dvalin was finally defeated. Unfortunately, Y/n has yet to get off Dvalin when he started to fall.

"Y/n!" They shouted (except for Diluc)

But their concern eventually turn in screams. As the platform crumbled and break, one by one they start to fall.

Y/n closed her eyes, she didn't expect this is how it will end so soon. As the ground was nearing closer, the more hope was lost.

When something halted her fall, she open her eyes to see everyone was safe and alive. She heard the sound of wings flapping, and was surprised to know she was riding on the dragon.
Once Y/n gotten over her shock, she starts to relish in the cool breeze.

It was certainly refreshing, after everything. This is a well deserved break. As Venti and Dvalin catch up with one another, Y/n simply closed her eyes and enjoy the ride. It was peaceful and relaxing.

                             ...

Y/n looked up to the sky to see Dvalin happily flying around. The situation was finally resolve.

"Thank you very much for saving Monstadt, Young lady!" A woman praises.

Y/n awkwardly expresses her thanks.
"Ah.... Thanks. I was just happy to help."

"Because of your heroic deed, we finally are able to reopen our business again. Here take this, it a token of appreciation." She handed Y/n a basket of sweets.