How Eventful.

"No, you shouldn't say those kind of things, you're not dying on my watch."
Y/n angrily said.

"Then stay."

"Huh?"

"You said you want to protect me don't you? Then stay here in Monstadt. It's the only way to keep an eye on me." Albedo explained.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Please, Klee really misses you, I really miss you. I understand your intentions but, you've got to realise that what you think is good for us, doesn't mean we agree. So please stay here. You don't have to talk to me or anything else."

Y/n sighed, this situation was getting more and more complicated. The begging look in his eyes, Y/n has never seen the cool-headed Alchemist so filled with worry and desperation. It made her feel guilty, the dilemma was back again, she felt that her head was going to split in two.

Y/n really want to stand her ground and say no, but seeing him in this state seems so cruel to do so.

"I'll think about it... But no promises okay?" Y/n begrudgingly compromised with him.

"It's alright, at least there is still a chance." Albedo relax a bit, somewhat happy that there is a chance to change her mind.

"Uhm, Albedo could you let me go now?"

                                  ...

"This is really really bad." Y/n thought as she look around the corner. There stood Traveller and Morax. Y/n learned her mistake from last time and quickly sped away without a moment to last. Perhaps she should've leave Mondstadt.

Y/n saw the Traveller and Paimon gesturing Rex lapis to wait here before walking into Marjorie store.

As long as she doesn't grab his attention, Everything will be fine...

"Hey Y/n!" Kaeya exclaimed.

Y/n visibly cringe, what kind of bad luck is this?

"Oh hi." Y/n replied, while wearily looking at Rex lapis. Apparently, Klee was way too loud, Y/n met eye contact with the Geo Archon. She can see him squint his eyes, probably realising how familiar she looked. Either way, she should run, who knows how he would react?! Drop a meteor on her head for example. Whatever it is, she will not wait to find out.

"Have you heard Albedo was badly injured by a mitachurl? " As soon as those words left Kaeya's mouth. Her worries immediately stop. She could feel her heart stop for a brief second.

"Where is he now?" She "calmly" asked.

"He is currently resting at the Cathedra- W-woah." Kaeya stubbled back, as Y/n has just rush passed him shoving him away.

Y/n ran like her life depend on it. As soon as she reach the door of the Cathedral, and swung open the door. The room burst into cheers.

" SURPRISE!!!" Everybody was there, well almost Everybody. Albedo, Eula, Jean, Klee, Amber, Lisa, Sucrose and oddly enough Venti was there too. Probably for the wine. There were also many other knights there as well.

Y/n didn't know how to react. A bunch of questions ran through her mind.

is this a prank?

What are they doing?

Is this all for me?

Why would they go through all the trouble for me?

"Y/n, you alright? You seem extremely out of breath like you ran here or something." Paimon pointed out the obvious.