The Holy Lyre Der Himmel

"So she decline our request?"

"Yes she did, Your Highness."

The blonde haired woman sighed but she was expecting this outcome. After all, Blair and her are different, despite sharing the same body.

"Proceed with plan B. " She ordered

"Very well Your Highness, I shall bring back great results."

Meanwhile, back in DragonSpine.

Right after Y/n left DragonSpine, Albedo returned back to his research. After a long awaited time, Albedo was finally able to read the historical book Sucrose got for him.

Albedo slowly flipped through the pages, until to finally got to the page that he was looking for.

The History of Wars

Corruption Era

The God of Corruption, is a malicious being. The one and only entity who brought suffering and pain to all of Teyvat 500 years ago. Formerly Originated in Inazuma and used to be the Storm Archon.

The reason as to why she became the creature that she is now is unclear. Thankfully, she is currently sealed by the Archons after her defeat. The Corruption Era caused destruction across many lands in Teyvat.

According to many tales, her appearance to said to be fully black, with red outlines trailing her body. Wings with razor sharp feathers, sharp enough to easily pierce through a human skull like paper. Along with tendrils attach at her lower back, used to sliced her victims and is coated with posion.

Her eyes looked psychotic and she is always grinning from ear to ear. In the middle of her collarbone rest a red gem. There are many theories as to what the red gem meant. But most people think it is where her weak spot lies.

Tales were also told that the Archons had a tough time trying to exterminate her. Which caused them to settle on sealing her instead.

It's still unsure as to how she was able to return after being seal by the Electro Archon years before the Corruption Era.

Page 77

"From what I concluded, It may very well be that Y/n is the host for The God of Corruption. The cules I gathered, all support this conclusion. Now what do I do with this information?"

Albedo stood up realising it was late, started walking back to Monstadt. All while pondering about what he was going to do, now that he got this information.

" I could tell the Acting Grand Master. But it sort of feels wrong. She and I are very similar, just because she might be a bigger threat than I am, doesn't mean she should be denied to stay in Monstadt. She did mention she would like to stay here. "

"I think I should keep this to myself for the time being. Plus, there are still many things I would like to ask her. Perhaps I should allow her to visit more often, it's a good way to get more intel."

His thoughts came to a halt when he saw five figures walking out. From closer inspection he was able to recognise those five figures is Diluc, the Acting Grand Master, Jean, Aether, Paimon and Y/n.

Albedo isn't one to involve himself with other's business but this was an exception. The fact that Y/n was involved, just made it a whole lot more interesting. So naturally, Albedo followed them.

Meanwhile, Y/n and the others finally reached the domain. They were able to cross the fire trap and defeat the electro slimes with ease. (The poison effect from her katana does not work on slimes as they do not have hearts).