Once the light finally dimmed, Ei saw Y/n hunch over with her head hung low. Using her katana as her support to keeping her upright.

Just then, her katana shattered into pieces causing her to collapse onto the ground. She was exhausted.

It's all over, this doesn't seem real.

Y/n smiled feeling a huge weight being lift of her shoulders. For the first time in 500 years, her mind was at peace.

Suddenly, a hand came into view. Y/n's gaze trace up only to to see Ei staring at her. Waiting for her to take her hand.

Y/n took her offer and once she was back on her feet. She immediately thank Ei for her help.

"I should be to the one thanking you. Even after trying to kill you multiple times... You still aid me. For that Inazuma will forever be indebted to you."

"There's really no need to be. I never blamed you for trying to eliminate me. You are Inazuma's protector." Y/n reply bashfully.

"Plus there's not need to dwelt on the past anymore. She's finally gone." Y/n continued.

"Even so, I still have to apologise. I hope you can forgive me."

"Really it's alright." Y/n said.

A slience surrounded them, which usually Y/n would have considered it awkward but she could care less right now. She was too blissful.

"I suppose this is the time to take our leave." Ei spoke.

"Yes, but your sister has a message she would like me to pass on to you." Y/n could tell she piped Ei's interest.

"She said "I love you." 

The shogun's eyes widen as she heard those words but the shock was quickly turn into my smile on her face.

Looking at how content Ei was. Y/n decided her job here is done. She waved goodbye to Ei and head to her last destination.

Once Y/n was a distance away, Ei realised there was something in her hand.

She opened her hand and laying on her palm was a hairclip. Blair's hairclip.

"I love you too Blair." Ei said with a smile on her face before taking her leave as well.

                                     ...

"Hiya!"

Y/n could hear Riji's voice it sounds as if she is fighting something.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him you Abyss cretins!"

Yup, Y/n definitely ran at full speed hearing those last two words.

However, she wasn't fast enough. Y/n arrived at the scene to see Riji flung through a house.

"Riji!" Y/n shouted. She turned to look at the perpetrator, An Abyss Herald.

"All threat that stand in the way of Her Majesty's goals, must be eliminated." He said, before grabbing a hold onto Albedo's body and disappearing into the portal he created.