Chapter 11: And we're off

Start from the beginning

It yelled out in pain and tried to attack Andy with a salvo of 15 inch artillery before 4217-A tackled him out of the way.

Alice: "Are you ok?" she asked.

Andy: "I DIDN'T- *SMACK* Sorry, but yes, I'm fine. What's your name?" he asked.

Alice: "My name is Alice or 4217-A if you prefer." she introduced, "Now stand aside, I've got a parasite to kill!"

She then charged in with Andy calling out to her comically.

Andy: "Wait! You can't just drop a bombshell on me like that and leave!" he yelled, quoting SMG4.

Andy swiftly got back on his feet and used OFA to charge with 4217-A. The group continue attacking 4217-B to no real effect, so Andy and Missouri froze 4217-B and the group all landed next to each other.

Alex: "We can't keep this up forever!" he yelled, "The others won't be here for another few hours!"

Missouri: "We don't have to!" he yelled, "If we can end it here and now we can save the others the trouble!"

Montana: "Well how do you suggest we do that?!" he yelled back, "Not even the Atomic Beam could get through that thing's hull!"

Andy pondered for a bit before speaking up.

Andy: "Maybe we've been aiming at the wrong places!" he yelled, before turning to Alice, "Where's this thing's 'Death Star weakness?"

Alice: "Um....its what?" she asked confused.

Alex: "He's speaking in cultured talk, he's asking what the thing's weakness is." he clarified.

Alice: "Well, its heart is its engines so I guess the funnels?" she said, unsure.

Missouri: "Worth a shot I guess." he said, "But when we get there, what attack will finish the job?"

The group then split up when 4217-B broke free and charged the group.

Alice: "Fire or something of extreme heat should do!" she said, "If one of you can get close try to launch a very warm attack!"

Alex: "Ok, let's do this!" he yelled.

The group present nodded and charged. Missouri made the first attempt, using 'Illinois' and 'Kentucky' to cut through 4217-B's tentacles and actually landing on the creature's deck.....only to be hit with a 15 inch shell and get launched off the ship.

Missouri: "Ouch!" he yelled as he landed.

Montana: "My turn!" he yelled eagerly as he shot past Missouri.

He used his Semblance and quick reflexes to dodge tentacles and AA Fire and was about to launch an Atomic Beam down 4217-B's funnel......when he got hit off by a tentacle.

Montana: "Ow!" he yelled.

Andy: "STEP ASIDE EXTRAS!!!" he yelled.

Andy dodged the tentacles like a pro, and used his anchors to tie up 4217-B's rear turrets, he also sliced and diced all the tentacles that dared try and get close to him before landing on the creature's funnel.

Andy: "Tch! PATHETIC SQUID!!!" he yelled, putting both his palms out and aiming them down 4217-B's funnels, "DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!"

4217-B: "NO! DON'T!!!" it yelled, too late.

A massive explosion erupted from Andy's palms and traveled into 4217-B's hearts, the heat caused the creature to scream and writhe in pain, tentacles that were about to attempt and hit Andy off started squirming and flailing before falling limp.