Chapter 6~ unfamiliar territory

I snapped awake to find myself on a bed of furs and in a cave but found myself strapped down with my arms and legs spread pentagram style. I...what the fuck happened to us Rienbyirn?. I do not know my friend...but we are no longer alone anymore. As soon as he said that, I saw a person walk through the entrance and walk towards me. I strained at the bonds to get free before an old man's face appeared in my vision. I looked into his blue eyes and their piercing gaze. "Well looks like your awake, sorry bout them bonds son, its a precaution considering your ring there". I looked over and saw my fathers ring glow a pale blue on my finger. " What about it?". He chuckled. " Son, that ring belonged to the biggest hunter of our kind ever....before he became a protector of us when he met his mate."..wait...is he talking about dad?..Hunters?!...what in the blue fuck is going on here?! . Calm yourself, he will answer your questions in time..but we must get to mate, she is scared. Thats all it took for him to say. "Okay, look where is the female wolf that was with us?!..TELL ME NOW!!" The old man backed up a bit. " That is my daughter Laura". His eyes blackened. " What is your buisiness with her, I just got reunited with her after that raid that happened." " She is our mate and she is scared badly...please let us free to go to her...please". He looked at me and sighed before untieing my bonds and releasing me. "Maybe thats why she wont settle down, she may be worried about you". " take me to her and I will try to calm her, bring me food too". He nodded sharply and walked out of the cave with me following close by. He led me to a small deer skin tent where I was hearing a ruckus going about. (MATE!!) Was all I heard before a black furry mass tackled me to the ground and started sniffling in my chest and neck while nuzzling and licking my face. I chuckled. " Easy Laura, i'm alright". She whined and sniffed me up and down again, making sure I was before she got off and pressed my hand between her ears. I chuckled and rubbed, hearing a satisfied deep purr come from her. " Wow, yet again the power of a mates love is shown in public". Her father walked up chuckling and stood beside me. "Well, as promised heres your food". He tossed a hunk of deer meat down and Laura looked up at me for approval. "Go ahead, its ok". She wagged her tail and started shredding it hungrily. I petted her as she ate. Looks like we're in unfamiliar territory eh Rienbyirn?. Indeed it seems.