Freddie almost seems taken aback by my response before taking a seat across from me. I scoop up the Mac and cheese and place them on both our plates before  picking up the bowl full of mixed veggies and putting a few on my plate and then scooping up a good amount onto Freddie's plate.

"How is he?"Freddie asks as I set down the bowl and pick up my fork to begin eating.

"Who?"I ask not thinking for a split second before realizing he was talking about Alex.

"Alex."He says his voice low like he was practically forcing himself to have this conversation.

"He's good."I respond simply.

"Were you with him?"He asks I look up at him confused, I hadn't seen Alex all day today, we'd texted each other but other then that nothing else."last night, yesterday, were you with him?"

"I was with him,"I respond."the doctors want to keep him at the hospital till Monday."

"What happened to him?"Freddie asks.

"He got hurt."I respond being as vague as manageable.

"Are you going to the dance tomorrow?"

"No." We don't speak after that's finishing our food without so much as looking at each other.

"Aren't you going to ask?"Freddie interrupts just as we both are about to finish.

"Ask what?"It was my turn to look confused.

"About Samantha."

"I already have, and you're allowed to be with whoever you want."I respond before adding on" even if she's my ex-boyfriends current girlfriend."

"I'm trying to get you to understand."He bursts.

"Understand what?!"

"How I feel when you invest your time with Alex!"He yells out.

"What me and Alex are, are flurry different from what you and Samantha did last night."

"How is what it any different?"He asks.

"Me and Alex are friends, we used to be friends. Samantha has a boyfriend that isn't you!"I drop my dishes into the sink.

"Alex isn't right."

"You don't know Alex to be able to say that."

"I know what he's been doing." Freddie responds making me freeze. "For the past two years, I know what he's been doing"

"Do you stalk him or something?"I turn back around to face Freddie who had just finished dropping his own dishes I tot he sink.

"No I'm just good at keeping tabs on people."He shrugs before making his way out of the kitchen.

"It's your turn to do the dishes!"I yell out as he walks upstairs.

"I'm heading out, I'll do them tomorrow."He responds before shortly coming back downstairs with his jacket on.

"Where are you going?"I ask as he makes his way past me and begins sliding on his shoes.

"Samantha needs help with astrophysics"He responds before opening the door.

"But you don't take-"The door slams shut"-astrophysics" I finish even though I know he didn't hear me.

Hey guys!

I know I promised this chapter would be out by yesterday but I'm a really shitty person so it's a day late.

The next chapter should be out by tomorrow if not then by Monday night.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I know Alex wasn't in it but mentioned in it, I just wanted you guys to get a different view of Freddie.

Hope you all enjoyed, be sure to hit the star at the bottom of your screen to make my day!

With love-
-Oly.