☁︎ᥬChapter One​᭄☁︎

You guys doin alright? Couldn't find much art for evolution so have a Scott and Lovejoy anvil :D (ofc not my art, can't find the original artist, if u know pls tell me 😅😭)

Tw: burns, animal death? (Dragon) feeling of being watched/ uneasiness, there's not really that much, tell me if I missed anything please.

----------------------------------------------

  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ A Dream? ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* 

      I bolt upright banging my head on the packed snow behind me, and knocking some of it loose and into my hair, while causing an unpleasant pain. Rubbing my head I sigh. "I'll have to fix that later."

      I think to myself as I stand out of bed, raising my hands above my head and stretching. What A weird dream, it felt real. I push the dream…Or nightmare? Out of my head, striding over to my outfit on the chest beside me, Grabbing it and pulling it on. I then pull on my green hat and head up and outside into the middle of my base. The wide snow pillars and mansion house in the front stretch out in front of me as I do so. 

      Today's the day we all beat the ender dragon! I still don't know whether or not to be excited or nervous. I'm sure we'll be fine, it's just once the updates finish I don't quite know what to do next. I left to make Evo after everything from school with Taurtis and everyone else we met. However, when the updates finish won't everyone be bored of it? What if Evo becomes a distant memory and we all separate? 

      I shake my head, heading over to some of my storage at the entrance to my "Grian Empire", and searching for the familiar blue sheen of my armor. I eventually find it thrown randomly into one of the chests, along with some of the potions I made for the fight and my sword. I grab it all and spend a few extra minutes searching for my bow and other stuff. I grab it all and start to head out. The grass crunching under my feet as I make my way over to the stairs. I then glance at my secret chest checking if I forgot anything. After assuring myself I amble over to the stairs and out of my base, guaranteeing to cover the chest before leaving.

      I stroll over to the railroad to head over to spawn, deciding I have time to do a few things before heading off with the others. "Maybe I could kill the wither?"

_______________________________
( This ⬆︎ means time has passed, "time skip" )

      I crouch down grabbing the nether star from the ground before me. Slightly disappointed at just how easy it was to kill the wither. The black dust remnants from it surrounding the ground around me. 

      I dust off my armor and head toward the spiral stairs behind me, going back up to the top of my base. I then head out and make my way towards spawn, and to the downtown. Listening to the animals nearby as I do so, the wind blowing in my face along with the varying scents, from flowers to the fresh air. After Some minutes I arrive at spawn, Strolling over to downtown Evo. Upon arrival I subsequently put the nether star in a chest. The shine of it fades away as I close the lid. I leave it there as a key to Downtown Evo, and finally rush to spawn to meet the others. My feet hitting the pavement under me as I see their silhouettes come into view. 

      I make my way to them, joining into the circle that was created and greeting them. While In the circle I realize Betty is to my right, and Syz on my left, while following beside Netty, with Tom, Salem, Pearl, Martyn, and Timmy, before going back to Syz. After talking for a few seconds I giggle to myself a little, and point out looking at all of them, 

      "We're all really glowy." Most of everyone if not everyone starts laughing, before Martyn quickly takes off his armor and heads to the middle of the sandstone and cobble flooring under us. He moves around in the middle showing off his outfit, which is one of those outfits you would see someone exercising in. With a white tank top imprinted with some light blue symbol, along with blue shorts, socks, wristbands, and white shoes.