'𝘵𝘸𝘰.

"forgive me if my eyes are playing tricks on me- but honey, you look god damn familiar

"forgive me if my eyes are playing tricks on me- but honey, you look god damn familiar." he poked his tongue between his teeth, resting lucille on his shoulder as he took agonizingly slow steps forwards.

-

"you're not wrong." she quietly spoke. "i'm genevieve stewart. the one from the satellite outpost.." she clenched her jaw, and negan raised his eyebrows. she took it as a sign to continue. "negan, sir, your men- they.. simon. they all used me. raped me. tortured me." she felt tears prick in her eyes.

paul's grip tightened around her. "it's true, negan. i cut her loose." he admitted, and negan nodded.

"is this true?" he asked, swinging lucille by his feet. "don't fucking lie to me."

simon clicked his tongue, and glared daggers at poor genevieve. "yes, sir."

"son of a bitch." negan tched, and gave an open mouth smile. "on your knees, right fucking now."

simon reluctantly and slowly fell on his knees, keeping his eyes glued to the ground.

"simon what is my number one fucking rule." negan asked in a loud voice, holding lucille tightly in his hand.

"respect women, sir." he answered, clearly ashamed of his actions.

"if you weren't the only one left from that outpost, i'd line you all up and shoot you one by one. shit, i'd even let genevieve get in on the action." he motuoned over to her but her face remained cold.

maggie ordered everyone to get inside, and take the children with them.

"but now, since you're going to be a pussy and do this shit behind my fucking back- you're gonna suffer the fucking consequences."

"yes, si-"

"shut the fuck up!" negan interrupted, stomping in front of him. "you don't fucking speak. not now." he let out a sigh, before lifting his bat. he brought it up, before slamming it down onto simon's head as hard as he could, cracking his skull right down the middle.

it killed him, but it wasn't enough so he wouldn't turn.

his body thudded against the dirt, and blood pooled around his head.

negan turned back to genevieve. "honey, i sincerely apologize on behalf of everyone at that outpost." he reached for his handgun, and held it out to her. "i know it won't make it go away. everything he did was wrong. hell- thank you jesus for letting her out. if you'd like to, put him down."

she looked at the gun, and then slowly let go of paul to limp over. he met her halfway, and placed the gun in her hand.

"go for it, baby." he pat her shoulder, before stalking iff to the side to give her room.

she didn't have to think about it.

she wanted to do this.

for so fucking long.