Moving in

Mira sighed as she finished unpacking her last box. She really did it. She saved up and bought a house. It might not be the city but it was better than nothing.

'Look on the bright side. In the city it's noisy and loud and has a lot more violence than a small town like this.'

She sat down on her couch with a huff and looked up at her ceiling. She thought about taking a nap till her stomach growled. Smacking her hand up to her face she groaned. She leaned forward and glanced down when she felt soft fur brush against her legs. Green eyes stared back up at her as a purr left the cats throat. Mire gently picked up the feline and sat him in her lap.

"I guess you're hungry too huh, Taz. I'll feed you and head to the store to stock up. Will you be alright?"

Taz simply squirmed in his owners lap, not wanting to be held for long. Mira deadpanned, "Yeah, you'll be fine."

Getting up she walked over to the kitchen, she sat Taz down and started to fill up his food bowl. "You know, for a cat who eats a lot, you are skinny."

Mira raises an unimpressed brow at her cat and looks down at him eating. She rolls her eyes and gives him a quick kiss goodbye and grabbed her keys and wallet. Stepping outside and locking the door Mira looked to her left to stare out at the ocean. A warm breeze washed over her and she closed her eyes to bask in the salty air. Back home in Spinrow, Mira only knew of dry weather. She can only imagine what kind of weather happens hear.

Opening her eyes, she treks off of her porch and goes to her garage on the forest side of her house. Reaching down to pull the door up, makes her grunt a little but doesn't cause to much grief. Walking to her truck she smiles at the old beat down vehicle. She's had it since she was 16 and couldn't believe ole blue was still kicking. Hopping in, she turned her ignition and pulled out of her garage and down onto the dirt road leading to town. 

Mira nervously turns on the radio to block her nerves. One driving next to the cliffside will take some getting used to. And two, coming from a small town Mira can only wonder if Laugh Tale is anything like Spinrow. Everybody knows everybody and rumors start as quick as a wild fire.

——————————————————

Getting closer to town she sees a few farmers working about their land with hybrids. That brings a slight smile to her face. Mira misses the hybrid that she grew up with. When her parents were working and couldn't look after her, their cardinal hybrid would babysit her. The older hybrid was so gentle and kind.

Deciding to deal with her hunger first and then go get groceries, Mira pulled into a parking lot of a decent size restaurant for a small town. Getting out she looked up at the big illuminated sign, 'Baratie'. Mira wondered if this was a tourist trap seeing as it looked like a boat from the outside and wasn't like other restaurants or fast food joints.

Walking in, she looks around as she was waiting to be seated. While the outside was a bit like a boat the inside was quite a bit fancier. She can already feel her wallet cry in distress. As she was about to turn around and leave a male voice called out to her, "Ah~what a beautiful lady coming to eat at my restaurant! Table for one or two?"

Mira felt her face scrunch in slight irritation. "Uh...I"

The blonde male almost had hearts fluttering around him, "Right this way~"

Leading Mira over to a four person table, he pulled out a chair, which caused her to stiffly sit down when he pushed it in for her.

"My name is Sanji, I'll also be your waiter today! Would you like to start off with a drink?"