The new dragon egg

Arthur established a daily meeting with the court to keep reports on Camelot. "We need a search for Morgana." Merlin says with Arthur's nod of approval. "Yes sire, right away." "But while we're gone, what's going to happen with John?" Gwaine asks. "He'll be burnt to the steak at moonlight. Have the servants get the fire prepared." Merlin says again with Arthur's nod of approval. Merlin is answering because Arthur is teaching him how to be king. "Yes sire, we'll go on the search now." Gwaine responds. "Thank you." Merlin says kindly.

*with Morgana*

"What is this place?" She mumbled to herself as she was entering a cave she found while running because she heard the Camelot knights almost find her. "It's filled with crystals, wait. There's an egg. Morgause told me about it, it's a dragon egg. I thought they were gone after Merlin hatched the last one." She continued mumbling. "Finally, this thing will bend to my will." She again mumbled. "Draca getwisa." She tried, it didn't work. "O drakon, ftengomia au se kalon su katerkheo deuro!" She tried and it worked with ancient magic. The dragon flew over Camelot burning everything in its sight. "Hey Merlin, love, do you think it's Morgana?" Arthur asked with fear in his voice. "Honey, I think it might be, she's not a dragon lord but she's a high priestess. Merlin ran outside and screaming loud enough for the dragon to hear "Dragorn. Non didlkai. Kari miss, epsipass imalla krat. Katostar abore ceriss. Katicur. Me ta sentende divoless. Kar...krisass." And the dragon stopped being commanded by a dragon lord.

*two hours later*
Morgana is showing up on her horse. "Morgana is here! Evacuate Camelot and sound the bell! Go to the outer villages!" Merlin shouted as Morgana was close to the castle. "Arthur, evacuate the castle and town to the outer villages!" Merlin shouted to Arthur because he was across the court. Once Merlin figured this would happen, he forged rings that would give magic to the knights, like they did with Gilli. He had Gaius observe it and copy what he used but changed it so it would give non sorcerers magic. He handed each knight one of the rings so they all had power. "You people actually think you can defeat me?! I'll love watching you all splatter to the ground. Arthur sends her flying back using magic. "Lyfte ic þe in balwen ac forhienan se wiesor!" Merlin and the knights start chanting. Eventually it works and Morgana lights on fire but it doesn't kill her, it just puts her in great deal of pain. When Arthur comes back, he sees them chanting and questions Merlin. "Join us, Arthur. I had more of the rings because I seen Morgana would do this. Please join us." Merlin pleaded after explaining. "I'm in." Arthur says as he joins the knights (and Merlin) to chant the incantation. Arthur eventually leaves the chanting to get the sword and stab her in the back. Then they all stop and take a deep breath. "Merlin, when did you give Arthur one?!" Gwaine asked jealous and confused. "Like last month, he's my husband, why wouldn't I give him one?" Merlin asked noticing the jealousy. "Why I get your married, but why didn't you give us one to?" Gwaine said. "I just gave you guys the rings, there yours to keep and use only for good. "Thank you so much Merlin." Gwaine said thankfully. "Your welcome Gwaine." Merlin responded. "So Arthur, when did you read the book?" Merlin asked in a smartass questioning tone. "Maybe when you were sleeping in." Arthur responds. "Well thank you, I love you." Merlin says and kisses Arthur. "I love you to Merlin" is all Arthur responds while he pulls Merlin close by the waste. As for John, he got burned in front of Camelot while Arthur announced magic is legal and John was being burned for working with Morgana.  Then they just lied there for hours happily.