~This Is Not A Goodbye :

Start from the beginning

She thought for a moment, "Eat real food." She chuckled and RJ joined in.

"Then I'll take you somewhere, to your favorite restaurant."

And a silence settled down in the room. It was so weird for them to be in this situation. They had never imagined her having a tumor and that one they would be in the hospital waiting for her to go under the knife.

"Why are you so nice with me ? " And like that, she changed the entire atmosphere, "After everything I did..." She trailed off trying to restrain herself from crying, "...You deserve better. You deserve to be happy and not to be worried about me."

"Why are you saying that ? We're best friends."

She finally looked up at him, "RJ, I can feel it, I'm g-"

"No, don't talk like this ! You're gonna make it through, Yani. You're strong, you're brave and mainly you don't finish to accomplish your dreams. You have many years before you. It's NOT the end for you. Not yet. You're gonna go through this like a champion." He encouraged her taking her hand in his.

A tear fell on her cheek and he wiped it instantly, "Are you going to be there when I'll wake up ? " She asked with so much hope in her brown eyes.

He wanted to cry so badly, but he couldn't. He had to be their strength, "I will. I will be there through all the steps."

"Can you promise me something ? "

"Yes."

"If-"

"Yani, no, you won't ! "

"Please, let me finish." She looked into his eyes and smiled weakly, "If I leave, don't be sad. I want you to be happy and to enjoy the rest of your life for the both of us. You will finish school, go to college and be an exceptional footballer, then you'll find yourself a beautiful wife, get married with her and have a lot of kids. And...Can one of them have my first name if you have a or several girls ? So, I will leave eternally somewhat." She chuckled, "And don't forget about me." She coughed, "We're not seeing goodbye, but a see you later."

"I love you, Yanisha."

"Excuse me, but you have to leave. I have to get her ready for the surgery." A nurse interrupted their conversation. RJ's heart jumped in his chest. He didn't want to go, but he had no choice.

"I love you too, RJ."

++++++++++++++

Richard sighed and knocked on the door keeping in his mind to be calm. Fortunately that Fanny told him where the traitor was at, so he was not going to waste more time. It'd been weeks since they saw each other for the last time and he didn't know how it was going to go, but they had to talk.