Chapter 99: Last Day In The Camp Trip

Start from the beginning

"alright who's next?" a girl asked. "El!" someone yelled and then they laughed. I sighed. Not again.. "why me? I can just watch, I didnt choose to be here anyway" el said calmy. She didn't want to argue.

"come on el, it's okay" the girl said. Thank god the girl was nice, unlike Angela and the others. "Fine, I don't have a choice anyway" el said. "hmm, can I give the dare?" Angela asked smirking.

I didn't say anything. "No" almost everyone said. "why not?" Angela asked offended. "We're here to have fun Angela not argue again jeez" A boy said. Angela rolled her eyes. "We're not gonna argue, I just will pick a dare for her, it's not my fault she and her friends and her Dyke girlfriend keep refusing" Angela said.

"Fine, do whatever you want" the guy said giving up. "great, so ellie.. I dare you to hm" Angela said thinking. "just pick a dare already" someone said annoyed. "Calm down, so el, I dare you to kiss.. Mike" Angela said. My heart dropped.

Mike's face turned red. Everyone's eyes were on el, Mike and I. They wanted to see my reaction. "come on, are you scared" Angela asked. "Isn't she into girls though" someone asked. "it's just a kiss,she's dated Mike before" Angela said. "fine, kiss your friend maddie..unless she's not just a friend and you're cheating on your girlfriend" Angela mocked.

I didn't know how to react or say. First, the boy kissing El's cheek and now this. Of course maddie and mike are both my friends but I don't want el to kiss them. Kiss anyone.

"I don't want to" el said. "You don't have a choice dumbass" Angela said. "fine" el said making everyone gasp. My heart dropped as I felt pain in my chest before even it happens. Is she really going to do it-

My thoughts were cut off with El's lips on mine. I wasn't expecting that. I kissed back for like a split second because we wouldn't make out or something, just a simple kiss. She pulled away.

Everyone gasped. "EWW" Angela and some other people said in disgust. "you said you wanted me to kiss someone, there you go" el said. I blushed. I was glad she picked me even though it wasn't the dare. "That's disgusting" someone said.

"I TOLD YOU EITHER MIKE OR MADDIE YOU IDIOT! GOD YOU'RE SO DUMB" Angela yelled as el flinched slightly. "Is it because she kissed max or that she kissed a girl in general" a boy asked. "both! But at least we know maddie isn't a Dyke and I never wanted to see those two kissing that's so disgusting" Angela said.

"JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE" el yelled. I was shocked. El never yelled at them. Like never. And with that, everyone did indeed shut up. El turned red from embarrassment? From anger? Upset? I wasn't sure. Maybe all of them I don't know.

"What the fuck? Did el just yell AND cussed" someone said shocked. "why the hell did you just yell at me you idiot!?" Angela angrily said.

"Why not!? I did the dare you asked me to! Enough!" el said. "I'm tired of you" el said glaring at Angela. That's when el lost it. Angela didn't say anything else. "I told you it would end up arguing again" someone said.

"Well, maybe if they weren't here none of this would happen! I told the principal multiple times, they ruin the trip they just kissed in front of us!" Angela said.

"Well then, I will leave" el calmy said but of course she was still mad. I was shocked I didn't know what to say or do. Everyone frowned not sure if el was joking or not. After a few seconds of glaring at Angela she stood up.

I stood up as well. "What are you doing baby?" I asked her not caring about the nickname in front of everyone. "You heard me, I want to leave. This trip sucks! Everything sucks here! Why would I stay. No one wants me here so I will simply leave" el angrily said. My heart broke