The Beginning

As the world progressed and the original sages passed away, a new generation of troublemakers emerged. Driven by grudges and petty slights, they stopped at nothing to seek revenge against one another.

Amidst their growing corruption, their knowledge expanded, leading them to discover the existence of an ancient scroll hidden by the former leader of the sages.

However, this knowledge remained exclusive to the ruler of Suntopia, the descendant of the lead sage, who had stumbled upon the concealed scroll within the secret chambers of the palace.

Motivated by selfishness, the king, named James, kept the information to himself. However, his daughters, Princess Ariel, and Princess Jasmine, eventually learned of the long-lost treasure. Consumed by their desire for power, they resolved to locate and claim it, albeit with ulterior motives.

Although they agreed to share the power between them, secretly, each princess longed to possess it exclusively.

They needed a plan to escape the confines of the palace and embark on their quest. They approached their father, King James, with a tale of journeying to visit their aunt in a distant kingdom. The unsuspecting king granted their request and provided provisions for their long sea voyage.

Though King James contemplated assigning guards to accompany them, Ariel and Jasmine vehemently declined, asserting their independence and ability to care for themselves. After convincing their father, they set off the next day in search of the elusive box.

The scroll had not provided any explicit clues regarding the box's location, but it did mention the essential requirement of possessing the ring to access it. Thus, their first task was to find the elusive ring.

Author's Note: What are your thoughts on this section? I hope it maintains your interest and doesn't become too monotonous. Thank you for reading, everyone!