Jaemin and Yohan's talk was cut off by the teacher as he cleared his throat and said, "Let's start the class..."

Heh! Nice move, teach!... Sohyun smirked and opened his book, flipping its pages.

As he was busy wrestling with his book and pencil annoyingly, a crumbled little piece of paper was thrown on his desk. Sohyun lifted his head and glared at Jaemin.

Jaemin lipsynced, "Read it..."

Sohyun opened the crumbled paper and saw Jaemin's note, saying, "What's wrong? Are you still feeling upset over 'That'?"

Hm? That?!... Sohyun wondered and stared back at Jaemin in confusion with an arched eyebrow.

Jaemin then pointed his finger down his body secretly as he was looking at the teacher.

Sohyun's face turned completely red. This crazy guy!!!... Does he think that my only concern is my d***?!...

He wrote quickly, frustrated. "WTF! NO! I'M FINE!"

Then he crumbled it and tossed it on Jaemin's desk.

Jaemin chuckled as he saw the message. Cute...

He then glanced at Sohyun and smirked teasingly, which made Sohyun even more annoyed. Agh! It was insane of me to think for a second that I liked him!... I just hate him!...

~

As lunchtime arrived, Yohan sprang up from his seat and pulled Jaemin's arm. "Let's have lunch together, Hyung..."

"When did you two become this close to call him 'Hyung'? And we're in the same grade, which means we're all the same age." Sohyun scoffed as he stepped towards Jaemin's desk.

Yohan ignored Sohyun's question and asked Jaemin, "Do you know him, Hyung?"

Look at this b****!... Sohyun's jaw dropped in shock. "Hey!—"

Jaemin stood and placed his hand on Sohyun's shoulder. He said to Yohan, "He's my friend. His name is Sohyun."

Then he looked at Sohyun and said, "He and I were neighbors before I moved into my grandma's house."

Yohan added as he linked his arm around Jaemin's, "Jaemin is a few months older than me, so he's my 'Hyung'."

We have a problem here... Sohyun stared at them, irritated.

"Whatever!" He muttered and then rushed out of class. Embers of jealousy flared inside him; a flame of rage.

As Sohyun was stomping his foot on the ground, going down the hallway, he saw Hanna walking alone.

"Hanna!" He called her name unconsciously. Hanna looked back and said coldly, "What?"

Sohyun started walking along with her. "I wanted to apologize to you for hurting... your feelings."

Hanna let out a sigh. "I don't want to talk about it, Sohyun."

"But you're my friend, and I do—..."

She snapped at Sohyun before he could finish his sentence. "I'M NOT YOUR DAMN FRIEND!"

Sohyun was taken aback by her reaction; he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to lose Hanna as he had assumed her as his very first friend after he awakened. However, he knew that it was hard for Hanna since Sohyun was her boyfriend just not long ago.

"I'm sorry... It's selfish of me to ask you to be my friend... I won't bother you anymore..." Sohyun's tears welled down as he ran away downstairs.

"Sohyun!" Hanna called his name as she saw him crying, but he disappeared from her sight.