Nandu betu chalo ghar aa gaye hai.. manik said caressing her hair but not getting any reply he picked her up and took her to a room where sharda was waiting with juices..

Nandu enough now ... talk to me I know you are scared- yes I'm scared but not from the accident but from you.  Mujhe toh lga manik aaj toh mujhe shi mein iss duniya se mukti mil jaayegi par phir bura ki tumhe aakhri baar alvida nhi bol paungi par phir lagna jab tumhe yaad nhi rha ki tumhari ek newly wedded bride intezaar kar rahi hogi,  khana nhi khaya hoga usne..

First night itne jazbaat  kitni  saari baatein karne hongi na  ... jab tumhe meri yaad nhi toh mein kyi kru tumhe.. aisha maana important hai magar vo tumhari biwi nahi hai... jealous hun main... yes I am kyu na hu jab tumne sabke saamne khe diya ki mere se zayda uska haq hai toh shaadi bhi ussi se krte mere se kyu kri.. mein already kal ke baad bahut hurt hu manik don't kill me like this...

i..don't know aisha ki sachai tumhe pta hai ya nahi par jo vo dikhati hai waise nahi hai vo.. pyaar karti hai wo aap se manik aur mein akele reh jaungi dobara... aapka pyaar uske liye mere pyaar par havi ho jayega aur mein mar jaungi... apko toh pta bhi nhi tha ki mein akele kaise jaungi... Shaadi ke kuch ghanto mein hi akela chor diya aapne..

pehli raat bhi apne kisi aur ke kamre mein the apni biwi ko akele chor kar... kya kru mein manik.. mein aapko trah ameer nhi hu ki mujhe sab kuch mil jaaye... anath hu. Maa baap ne thokar par chor diya toh jee Li agar aapne chora toh pta nhi saansein kab khatam ho jaayegi.. aapko toh lagta hai nandini hai bhi nhi itni hot bus aise thodi attraction huyi toh shaadi kar li. Phir aap regret kroge. 

Haina manik.. javab de manik.. I need an answer.. I fuckin need it manik... I'm not strong... no.. I'm not... I'm am..not.. nhi hu.. manik mein... nandini slipped on floor while holding maniks collars after this manik realize the blunder he created... the scar she got.. she was alone all because of his fuckin blind love.. he knows aisha loves him but he was helpless as she was undergoing treatment in mental asylum and he needs to be patient with her advances as she can harm herself which he never wanted to be reason of someone's pain but undoubtedly he became the reason for his own loves pain... he was in pain too..

he knew nandini didn't eat but he helpless.. he wanted to have their first dinner after getting married to be special but again aisha was in front... he wasn't justifying but he too didn't eat till morning he was waiting for her to come... he also left his breakfast to join her but then Aisha.... but enough and now he knew what was going to be his next step but his priority was and is always his little love his little wifey who was weeping like a lost kid in his arms..

He picked her up and sat on bed while embracing her like a kid in his arms.. and started swaying while kissing her head and for warmth he removed his shirt and covered them with a blanket...

I'm sorry mere bacche I'm really sorry ... ik mera sorry cant heal it coz I will only do it but give me a chance to explain.. will you mi amore? Manik asked peppering fishy kisses, making her relief from pain which she experienced from yesterday... and  nodded giving in.

Then he explained all the situations to her to which..

I'm sorry many I'm sorry mein aap ko gussa kiya..  I said bad things na... sorry.. mujhe aapse baat karni chahiye thi jo nhi kri maine.. sorry.. I love you manu... maaf kar do..nandini said adorably which manik just stuck her to his chest while she was just smuggling in like a baby...

Chalo now jaana go and change then we'll sleep ... okay... manik said pecking her lips to which she blushed and nodded 

After she came, changing manik just made her sleep on him stuck to his naked chest kissing her forehead giving her the much needed reassurance... while after some time he felt her snoring making him chuckle but soon he was also drift to sleep